Christian

The Baroness returns

u sure these formulas r correct Baron? The formula above doesn't give u the attire on the video :\

u sure these formulas r correct Baron? The formula above doesn't give u the attire on the video :\

I haven't had a chance to make it but if it gives you white tights, that's the old attire the baron made.

So I liked your formula but I felt face and shoulder wise something was a bit weird. So I played around with a few things , lemme know what you think. These cell pics don't do justice to seeing this one in the ring. It's pretty epic. Anyways if you want the formula lemme know. I hope you don't get mad about the retweak , I mean no harm XD.

Also I added his attire that he had on when he won the WHC :)

2pqrg60.jpg

2ik319x.jpg

So I liked your formula but I felt face and shoulder wise something was a bit weird. So I played around with a few things , lemme know what you think. These cell pics don't do justice to seeing this one in the ring. It's pretty epic. Anyways if you want the formula lemme know. I hope you don't get mad about the retweak , I mean no harm XD.

Hey Monster what decal (& colors etc) on his tights did you use? Did you use the same tights?

Hey Monster what decal (& colors etc) on his tights did you use? Did you use the same tights?

Same Tights :) , decal was the closest ud get to the ones he wore.

Color 1 -2,1,10

Color 2 -3,5,4 (not sure if this even matters)

Body Decal 6-C

Color 1 - 11,14,5

Color 2 - 20,1,10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived