Diva's Fantacy--UPDATED 13th Nov

sXe_Coan_sXe

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you did, but did you see my post on the 2nd page?

Just wondering since I didn't see my name on the list.(if you did then sorry, lol)

Hey man, yeah i just put it in, it was in my word document but i forgot to transfer it to here, lol u and status have similar names lol almost couldnt tell the difference lol

I'll take Brittany Knight.

An example of her stuff, it's a tag team match teaming with her mum.

If I can't have her I'll take Hamada.

you can hav both if you want.

ill give you Britani Knight and you can confirm Hamada.

I am thinking about joining although im not exactly sure how this whole thing works

Basically you choose who ever you want and follow their career, there will be 3 shows a week, most people will get a match every week, your superstar gets rated on their performance and we'll choose whether or not they get pushed higher in the ranks, and eventually a title shot, im going to make this pretty big, so i may allow each player to have to superstars at their disposal, but that ill depend on numbers.

Basically you choose who ever you want and follow their career, there will be 3 shows a week, most people will get a match every week, your superstar gets rated on their performance and we'll choose whether or not they get pushed higher in the ranks, and eventually a title shot, im going to make this pretty big, so each player will have 2 superstars at their disposal, but that ill depend on numbers.

There are titles Such as The womens Hardcore title in the works, also womens tag team titles and Undisputed Womens title.

There are titles Such as The womens Hardcore title in the works, also womens tag team titles and Undisputed Womens title.

(i typed this in the first page)

me n my gf are about to go threw the roster, there will be a monday show and a friday show , im going to get her to choose 22 for each show, seeing as she has no idea who most of these women are this should be random as hell guys lol.

The Monday's show GM is Tiffany (as prevously announced)

The Friday's show GM will be Allison Danger.

Ill have a womens Undisputed title that will float between both brands just like the old undisputed title in 2002.

and with the draft ill post next to those wrestlers who recived a manager, their manager if that makes sence.

With that said any suggestions for the names of the show's?

We'll be starting regardless if we have a solid name or not id just rather you guys have some say.

How is my character Maryse with Rebecca Knox? I never asked for this.

When i announced there were going to be managers i said to tell me if you do not want one, so nvm ill just take knox off.

Archived