in ring pics

RoZworld

ur on a high ass horse bro lemme tell you, attetion every 1, i used roost3rs form that HE posted and ajudted it to my likeing!!! sry if you thought i came up with the caw....nope its roost3rs... just like my attire better thats all... lol f@#*in internet celebs........if ur that worried about ppl modin ur shit, i wouldnt post the forms...but to the rest of yall, i might not b on point as the roost3r yet but any thing i put out thier is urs to have....like it should b

lol wut a dick...its a game man...u need a girl friend

wtf is this red a blue shit??? who cares how many friends on this site i make bro i have real 1's, i jus dont undertsnad after i said sry and gave u the criedit ur still sour... i mean wtf its not like i siad hea my shit its better then urs... like some 1's knockin u or somethin... i think this sites gone to head a lil bro

and by the way guy, i didnt jus chage the attire i made ajustments to the face a body, so it looks mkore like him, thought that was the main goal... didnt mean to spill coolaid on ur steledos sry

some ppl think so highly of them selves

if u respect barons werk like u seem to put out thier id think u would reconize his face scales off the bat, i jus tweaked like it says not created

Analogy.

ny7ivc.jpg

Just because I slapped that rooster onto Bundy's chest doesn't mean I was the photographer.

He said he likes your work and tries to make changes to it because people might like it, what's your problem?

lol wut a dick...its a game man...u need a girl friend

wtf is this red a blue shit??? who cares how many friends on this site i make bro i have real 1's, i jus dont undertsnad after i said sry and gave u the criedit ur still sour... i mean wtf its not like i siad hea my shit its better then urs... like some 1's knockin u or somethin... i think this sites gone to head a lil bro

and by the way guy, i didnt jus chage the attire i made ajustments to the face a body, so it looks mkore like him, thought that was the main goal... didnt mean to spill coolaid on ur steledos sry

some ppl think so highly of them selves

if u respect barons werk like u seem to put out thier id think u would reconize his face scales off the bat, i jus tweaked like it says not created

And you need to calm down too lol.. It's ok that you edit formulas but don't get pissed off and rant man.

Archived