BHANGRA_MAN's/ (Baron 4 logos) Stone Cold Steve Austin : UPDATE 7/08/2011 Third slot uploaded with shocks amazing pts

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments and

@nightmare and Slipfan I answered your question now ;)

@RVD 420 long time no post so cheers

@Tryant cheers

@Shock and Spinebuster will see what I can do. At shock PM me the refs :)

@tjohnnyblue not sure but never say never. I cant remember did he look dramatically different? Provide refs that be great I may do it but wont be a full upload with 4 attires

@anyone interested in this.. Wolfies suggestions and feedback from Tryant and Shock I believe the face is now final. Mainly the eyes tweaked again I think for the final time now.

I plan to upload probably both uploads sometime before 9th May with the likely date being 8th May. I will do a third slot maybe 4th but definetly third slot. Why 8th May? Because I am not near Live and wont have time to do the moveset changes I want til 8th May

Hope the changes are liked

Not sure if you fancy it or have the room in the slot, but I'd like to see this shirt:

c87bb66e.jpg

df801521.jpg

...and I think tjohnnyblue is talking about The Ring Master Steve Williams look:

The_Ring_Master_-_Steve_Williams_01.jpg

@Bhangra...the shirt OMG is talking about is this one:

stone-cold-steve-austin-destroyed-that.jpg

cc7955b3.jpg

exactly the photo Wolf pointed out...just would be cool, cause i don't really see people do that version of him and the rest of the attire would be easy enough...boots were white with a pointed back and a black star on the side...and black knee pads...couldn't really find good refs for the rest of the attire besides what he posted, but a looking at a match on youtube when he had that gimmick should make it easy enough if you give it a go...

Thanks everyone ..BTW tjohnnyblue I may well make him as a total seperate upload..did he have a similar look facially in the blonde gimmick? Only difficulty I can see is the hair? Did he wear much different during the ringmaster gimmick other then the basic shorts..I should at least make three attires if Iam going to do a seperate upload..Would you mind doing a moveset for that gimmick? Let me know when you can cheers

Archived