BHANGRA_MAN's/ (Baron 4 logos) Stone Cold Steve Austin : UPDATE 7/08/2011 Third slot uploaded with shocks amazing pts

BHANGRA_MAN

It wasn't clear at all though, that was the only thing. You said 'such as...' and made a vague reference to it. But like I said, I don't mind. At first it just seemed a little strange seeing as you REALLY didn't want me to do some of the attires you did.

not sure if this is normal joking around, but ending strangeness in case...note in his first post:

Thanks as always to Wolfie, Fozzy and shock for feedback.

Baron has done some pts for the project and I done everything else including face and will be doing the remaining pts and figs..Incidentally @Baron please email me the correct pt file you emailed the wrong one ;) so that I can add it to the caw ..hope you have it still else the project will take longer for me to complete ;)

For now I hope the face shows the work put into it. I want to finalise it soon. Have now shown two face skin choices as one or two people below dont like existing face skin..Dint realise it be a problem

This should be a quick-ish upload if everything is right it will be uploaded 30th April or at the latest 4th May but can easily be before 30th April as I am going to busy after the 4th May

Plan is for attires half terminator/ half stone cold, his raw return attire, his wm attire, alcohol fueled gold version vs rock, arrive raise h**l, the rattlesnake hands one (providing baron still has it), the blood one and cant remember the other two Baron did but still open to two other attire requests

^ note the one mentioned beforehand too and the comment...kinda says how early it was a planned one...dates it as planned before he got the 1st PT file from Baron....which also places it before your topic started (though the hoped release dates in the paragraph above it say that too). ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I wasn't sure if he was going to pursue with that as after I had told him the attires I had planned, he hadn't mentioned it since.

Nevertheless Wolfie, I've repeated on numerous occasions now that it ISN'T a problem. Me and Bhangra have been sharing PT's etc anyway so it's not as if we're trying to compete with eachother on Austin. :lol:

Dunno it's all been sorted now, I am as annoyed as you petchy. We have shared PTs so there isn't any comp. We realise that hope others do too. In a week my topic be finished after third upload. Let's get back on topic in all this shocks great work has been ignored. Thanks again shock look forward to the finished pt and petchy just release your uploads already ;)

Perfect likeness of The Rattlesnake, Bhangra_Man!! 100/10 I just recently bought a 360, and I'm getting SvR11 for it real soon. This will be the first CAW I download (that is, if I can't unload the in-game version). Anyway, it's nice to see you making CAWs this year. I have always loved your CAWs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just give me a week to finish last attire it be up 23rd June i figured no point in posting in topic til it's uploaded as I got distracted with shane o mac project but as you posted I am replying. Same goes for my Owen hart that be up first week July but no posts in topic until it's uploaded. Thanks for being patient

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived