TNA Project (Second Try)

Tom1904

@Steizgr8: I also deleted the blue-shirt- and the Park-Attire, he only has two attires (Black Immortal and Hulkamania). If that's cool for you, I could upload him.

@Warriormania & eydabigboss01: No Updates at the moment, I got a lot of work the next days. I should have an Update ready early next week (First attires for Kazarian and Samoa Joe).

Ok, great news...

Tom, would you make some of these attires for Samoa Joe: Current attire w/ shirt like the awesome Joe attire from "TwistofFate325"; Nation of Violence attires in pants & in Shorts W/ face-paint; X Divison attire W/ Samoa Joe words on the sides of his boots...

"TwistofFate325" made an awesome Joe caw w/ amazing attires hope you make a better one, cant wait to see this caw made by you...

Any news on Bigelow?

Keep it uP!

Tom, would you be interested in making CAWs of TNT Professional Wrestling? It is a local wrestling federation located here in Georgia, I can send you links if interested.

I'm only making WCW- and TNA-Caws.

these look great!

planning on doing matt hardy i said hopefully :D

I'm not making wrestlers that are already in the game, I think Sev7n made a really good TNA-hardy-Caw.

Tom, would you make some of these attires for Samoa Joe: Current attire w/ shirt like the awesome Joe attire from "TwistofFate325"; Nation of Violence attires in pants & in Shorts W/ face-paint; X Divison attire W/ Samoa Joe words on the sides of his boots...

I probably will make these attires.

Any news on Bigelow?

Any news on rating the re-uploaders?

Tom we have a problem....my Cousin works for Playstation Network and you uploads maybe delayed because of an external attack on the Playstation ntwork...I know it sucks...but Sony said it will take a day or two

I know, I can't get online since thursday but it's no problem, cause I ain't got finished caws to upload yet. I just started the fortune shirt today.

Tom; Your CAWs are great! And in that case you should really make the WCW tag-team of High Voltage (Robbie Rage and Kenny Kaos). I've only seen them on an SVR game once and that was back on PS2 with one of Zurick/Wolfgangs saves. Another good one would be Faces of Fear (Meng & Barbarian) and also an oldschool Harlem Heat (Booker T/Stevie Ray) in their old attires.

That era of WCW was the best, when tag-teams meant something and actually had prestige. If you want a Rick Steiner check out mine/AdidAs8469's. Look for AtlantaFalcons85 on CC and that's me. Should have a decent Rick uploaded a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived