So DLC doesn't add new movesets? finishers?

urmie

See, thatz absoloutely ridiculous!!! We need 2 send them an email or something bout that.. Somethin that small, but yet sooo meaningful, and they cant even do it.. Come on THQ, ya'll gotta do better.. This game is great and i am def 1 of itz biggest supporters, but things like this take the wind right out of it..

Wait what??? No actual finishers and moves for the DLC people? So when Jericho is released he wont have his Codebreaker and Walls of Jericho?

When will you ever stop to read? You can't add the DLC movesets to CAWs. You embarass yourself time and time again on this forum. Just letting you know. cool.gif

Wait what??? No actual finishers and moves for the DLC people? So when Jericho is released he wont have his Codebreaker and Walls of Jericho?

When will you ever stop to read? You can't add the DLC movesets to CAWs. You embarass yourself time and time again on this forum. Just letting you know. cool.gif

Embarrass myself? i don't see how. But whatever. i didn't get what he meant. "DLC doesn't add new movesets? finishers?" i thought the actual DLC character doesn't get there moveset and finisher... Yeah maybe i should have read the first post.

In all honesty, we all should be used to things like this by now..

new game, same ol tiny things they miss..

and we will have this same conversation when 2012 comes out.. I've come to expect things like this from THQ/Yukes/WWE & anyone else behind the making of WWE "Wrestling" games.. or should I start calling them "Entertainment" games.. :lol:

In all honesty, we all should be used to things like this by now..

new game, same ol tiny things they miss..

and we will have this same conversation when 2012 comes out.. I've come to expect things like this from THQ/Yukes/WWE & anyone else behind the making of WWE "Wrestling" games.. or should I start calling them "action soap opera" games.. :lol:

Fixed.

Not a big deal, yeah it sucks but at least the dlc has their moves. At least every dlc character is worth having... Almost lol we are not the only ones I mean even the call of duty and battlefield games are taking some bad changes. All franchise games appear to go back and forth. The only game out there that seems to come back better everytime is GTA.

I think what I need is a ps3 and to pre order little big planet 3 lol alright im done.

Embarrass myself? i don't see how. But whatever. i didn't get what he meant. "DLC doesn't add new movesets? finishers?" i thought the actual DLC character doesn't get there moveset and finisher... Yeah maybe i should have read the first post.

To be fair in the actual post he made it pretty clear. He even put the word CAWS in all capitals. :P

But this is pretty silly of them not to add the DLC moves in caw mode. Its already pretty limited as is so the more we get for it the better so i wish they would have allowed this.

Not a big deal, yeah it sucks but at least the dlc has their moves. At least every dlc character is worth having... Almost lol we are not the only ones I mean even the call of duty and battlefield games are taking some bad changes. All franchise games appear to go back and forth. The only game out there that seems to come back better everytime is GTA.

I think what I need is a ps3 and to pre order little big planet 3 lol alright im done.

What? GTA4 had less content than San Andreas, so I dont see how thats "coming back better"

/off topic

Archived