Vulpes R CAWs

Vulpes R

So hey everyone, been awhile huh? Finally bought me up some SvR '11 with a brand spankin' new PS3 yesterday and got right to work.

Again, I found the CAW system...strange at best. Still, I managed to fire out two fresh CAWs. Normally I start the year making a CAW of me, but I thought I would try something new this year and crank out two fresh originals.

1. Super Tiger, hailing from the Land of the Rising Sun (that's Japan, the place with all the quakes and Godzilla). The inspiration came from the Tiger Mask manga/wrestler with my own unique stylings. The most troublesome was the mask.

2. "The Irish Suplex Machine" Caleb O'Brian, and no he doesn't have any Irish flags on him anywhere. What he does have is extensive tattoo work. I (like most others) was disappointed in THQ removing the transparency option but with some skillful blending of color I somehow managed to pull it off.

I can't take pics, but you can enjoy a quick YouTube video of both CAWs (though you can't see all the detail put forth). They can be found on the PSN network, keywords: NBW, CAWS.ws and Original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVexwfBv7OM

Movesets are still being worked on and the entrances are fairly default. Any tips, comments, etc appreciated. Will probably have something new fired up tonight.

Update 05/16/11: So now that PSN is back up and running I was finally able to post some new CAWs, here are some screens.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3. TAKO, another Japanese wrestler and from way back in ye olde SvR 2006. He's pretty much an under-card kinda guy, high-flyer. He never really saw much use in my original roster and was never updated until now. I am still on the fence about the trunk designs; but I am sure I will figure something out.

4. Lazz, inspired from the indie-wrestler of the same name with finisher "The Britney Spear". Yes, he's a bit flaming. The chest logo was just some crap thrown together to make it look sparkly. It did the job instead of mucking around with PT forever. Again from SvR 06 and while a solid mid-card wrestler, was never released again until this year. Oh and frayed bottoms on jean shorts was a must.

All creations are on CC (unless stated otherwise).

Nice CAWs so far :)

Thanks, still getting used to the way things are done in SVR 11.

Glad to see you back. Btw, when you gonna post Chuck Williams?

I basically said to myself: Self, you're gonna do some originals and master the new layering options before making MY CAW this year. So eventually. Debating on a new outfit choice.

Nice CAWs so far :)

Thanks, still getting used to the way things are done in SVR 11.

Glad to see you back. Btw, when you gonna post Chuck Williams?

I basically said to myself: Self, you're gonna do some originals and master the new layering options before making MY CAW this year. So eventually. Debating on a new outfit choice.

I've looked at your CAWs and they are amazing. You should create real wrestlers from local promotions! Keep up the great work, add me on PSN AtlantaFalcons85!

I've looked at your CAWs and they are amazing. You should create real wrestlers from local promotions! Keep up the great work, add me on PSN AtlantaFalcons85!

Thanks, though now they have gone through some minor updates. Really trying to tweak the colors/tattoos to look as realistic as possible, will probably re-upload tonight after work (the same time I will add you on up). Things such as the lightness of Super Tiger's tights compared to the tiger stripes and re-did Caleb's trunk design. I am too much of a perfectionist. u_u

As for the real wrestlers--eh. I prefer to create my own (though a lot are inspired by indy wrestlers).

He has risen from the dead once again, Glad to see ya back in the game man.. Caws are looking kickass my good man

Thanks, yo. Too bad I haven't really played it much after the first couple of days; though now I am back and hitting it hard. Will get some new CAWs up soon...ish. Just bought my PS3 a week ago so also playing other games like GT5 and EA MMA.

• 4 weeks later...

Well now that PSN is back up and running, finally updated main post. Will be tweaking it more when I get more screens up. Two new wrestlers added as well on CC there are updates of Super Tiger and Caleb. Enjoy!

Well now that PSN is back up and running, finally updated main post. Will be tweaking it more when I get more screens up. Two new wrestlers added as well on CC there are updates of Super Tiger and Caleb. Enjoy!

"The Britney Spear" LMAO. so great. maybe you could give him a "Lady Gagaplata Suplex" i haven't actively searched for it in my own game, but i wonder if maybe you could give him more of a daisy duke style shorts, to complete the look a bit more. solid work over all.

"The Britney Spear" LMAO. so great. maybe you could give him a "Lady Gagaplata Suplex" i haven't actively searched for it in my own game, but i wonder if maybe you could give him more of a daisy duke style shorts, to complete the look a bit more. solid work over all.

I did give it a peek but there's nothing that really gives the appropriate look. :|

ahhh bummer, maybe PT the Short Trunks to look like cutoffs. =)

and that was supposed to say "Gaga"plata Submission, not sure why i typed Suplex. hah although that would be one hell of a move.

or maybe the Hurricanmadonna.

Archived