Indy CAWS: All Formulas Up 4/27/11

GameRunnerGreen

Aries and Hero! nice.. U sir are now 1 of my heroes!!! While i'm waitin 4 that Claudio, imma try 2 get my feud vid between Danielson and Aries goin!!

Glad I could be of service. I'll see if I can get a couple more forms up tomorrow. In addition to that I'm going to start on Super Dragon. This is gonna be fun.

LOL.. I was thinkn bout him 2day.. I suck at body and head morphings, but i am pretty creative wit attires and all, if u want a lil help..

By all means. I just started working on him and there is no good way to make that mask. I've tried various combos of masks and glasses and it's not happening. This may end up on the trash pile. On a positive note I was able to use a headband to make Generico's mask look better

Yeah, his mask jus might not be possible.. How about Ultramantis Black, or Jushin Liger, or maybe Hayabusa???

Those may be a little beyond my scope. I added my Super Dragon attempt to the first post. It's about as good as he's gonna get.

Aries and Hero! nice.. U sir are now 1 of my heroes!!! While i'm waitin 4 that Claudio, imma try 2 get my feud vid between Danielson and Aries goin!!

Glad I could be of service. I'll see if I can get a couple more forms up tomorrow. In addition to that I'm going to start on Super Dragon. This is gonna be fun.

LOL.. I was thinkn bout him 2day.. I suck at body and head morphings, but i am pretty creative wit attires and all, if u want a lil help..

By all means. I just started working on him and there is no good way to make that mask. I've tried various combos of masks and glasses and it's not happening. This may end up on the trash pile. On a positive note I was able to use a headband to make Generico's mask look better

Yeah, his mask jus might not be possible.. How about Ultramantis Black, or Jushin Liger, or maybe Hayabusa???

Those may be a little beyond my scope. I added my Super Dragon attempt to the first post. It's about as good as he's gonna get.

Nuthin is beyond ur scope bruh!!! Dont give up on Super Dragon jus yet, i think i got a few ideas 4 ya.. Let me finish up my Hero, Danielson, and Aries vids, then i'll see what i can do..

Aye GRG, do u mind if i post my changes 2 ur Aries,and Hero? I jus tweaked some morphs, and did different attires.. I wont post them without ur apporval.. I'mma also if there is anything i can do 2 Super Dragon too..

Aye GRG, do u mind if i post my changes 2 ur Aries,and Hero? I jus tweaked some morphs, and did different attires.. I wont post them without ur apporval.. I'mma also if there is anything i can do 2 Super Dragon too..

That's cool. I'm interested to see how they look. Just toss me a credit. As for Super Dragon, I've done everything I can do and it looks pretty damn good. I'll post some new pics soon.

That's cool. I'm interested to see how they look. Just toss me a credit. As for Super Dragon, I've done everything I can do and it looks pretty damn good. I'll post some new pics soon.

U see the Austin Aries yet? yea, post those Super Dragon pics, i got a couple ideas that may or may not work.. Whatz good wit that Claudio form?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJNZ01GIKvU

Steamboat's moveset is perfect 4 him! Pendulum elbow and all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5azicspX8

Here is Chris Hero.. Let me know what u think, and if anybody wants the forms i"ll put them up..

Looks great. I'm definitely in agreeance about steamboat's moveset. How'd you change up Hero? I'm actually a little ticked that the Cody Rhodes dlc isn't going to add moves to caw mode. I was looking forward to using the Hero's Welcome. I was using Super Dragon online with good results. Undertaker's moves with the Flying Elbow finish is great.

Digging the classic Hero attires. I see you left the face intact.I'll get that Claudio form up next time I get to use the xbox.

Looks great. I'm definitely in agreeance about steamboat's moveset. How'd you change up Hero? I'm actually a little ticked that the Cody Rhodes dlc isn't going to add moves to caw mode. I was looking forward to using the Hero's Welcome. I was using Super Dragon online with good results. Undertaker's moves with the Flying Elbow finish is great.

Digging the classic Hero attires. I see you left the face intact.I'll get that Claudio form up next time I get to use the xbox.

Yeah that DLC no moveset situation is extremely aggravating! Hero's face was right on, so i def wasnt gonna mess wit that. Lookin forward 2 that Claudio form, i already got his attires planned. Aight, imma go see if i can do anything wit ya Super Dragon.. Yo, u wanna try a Low Ki, or AJ Styles next???

I'm still planning on Necro Butcher. That ones gonna be pretty easy. Low Ki as well. I'll work on AJ once I get around to my TNA save but who knows when that's gonna be. I may just jump around from save to save. I actually really want to take a stab at Akeem and The Boogeyman at some point. I really wish I had more time to donall of this but all my playing time comes when my wife isn't around. Caw mode is not an afrodesiac.

I'm still planning on Necro Butcher. That ones gonna be pretty easy. Low Ki as well. I'll work on AJ once I get around to my TNA save but who knows when that's gonna be. I may just jump around from save to save. I actually really want to take a stab at Akeem and The Boogeyman at some point. I really wish I had more time to donall of this but all my playing time comes when my wife isn't around. Caw mode is not an afrodesiac.

LOL.. No sir CAW mode is not!!! I get on mine when my girl isnt here, so i know what u mean.. I'm foolin around wit Super Dragon right now, so whenever u get a chance post some pics of what u got so far, and i'll see where i'm at with it, and see what we can come up with..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mad respect to you and taking time doing all these awesome caws

is there a way to check allllll your caws in one spot ?

you got some crazy skills at making caws with minimal options to work with lol .

hopefully they give some DLC moveslists and what not, and other things for you

and other cawfan can work with whitout hopefully waiting for another wwe all star game :S

Aldo i cant wait for it !!!!

Mad respect to you and taking time doing all these awesome caws

is there a way to check allllll your caws in one spot ?

you got some crazy skills at making caws with minimal options to work with lol .

hopefully they give some DLC moveslists and what not, and other things for you

and other cawfan can work with whitout hopefully waiting for another wwe all star game :S

Aldo i cant wait for it !!!!

Thanks man. If I get dlc movesets it's gonna be shock and caw. A few other designs would be nice. Also, if you wanna see all my caws just clIck my screen name and it will give you the option of finding my content.

Archived