American Dream DLC + Hony Tonk Man available now...

Youssef

On the All Stars site there's a news post mentioning Wednesday (today) but I don't know if that's when THQ wants it to update or when PSN will make it available.

Edit: Link to article is in the first post in this thread.

Not available in the UK.Basically we dont get it until a few weeks after the US PS3 gamers and Xbox360 users all over,just as they do with the SVR games DLC.

You can never tell with THQ, because when DLC 2 came out for SVR 2011, it came out hours after the USA had it (Time scale)

But I've known times like you said when we have to wait a few days/weeks/months all so until it finally comes out, so who knows :/

wish the all-stars dlc was out for 360 but like the last dlc for 2011 360 got screwed hope they hurry up and get it released tommorow i wanna play as dusty rhodes

It won't be tomorrow. It'll be Tuesday, the earliest, which is how XBL updates their shit.

your probably right alex but i wish they could get it out tommorow cause with the last dlc for 2011 they got it out the next day after ps3 had it.

does anyone know if the Ted's will be avalible for those who didnt preorder

i don't think they are at the moment because they aren't listed on the PSN store whereas people with the code COULD download them.

It will probably be a 3 month exclusive like all the SvR pre-order DLC has been. I am sure by the time the last bit of DLC comes out for All-Stars which will probably be in that same timeframe, the Million $ pack will be part of it for $2.

Archived