MDM PACK AVAILABLE ON PSN! NO 360 WTF

SeannyBlack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they give you 360 players the DLC for free, I demand a Union Jack butt decal be added to the ps3 version, lol.

We deserve it to be free, goddamnit!

*censored* off if psn owners have't got free stuff for the shit we had from thq why the hell should 360 owners cause they *censored*ed up 2 dlc sets on 360

Ummm...guys...

The whole reason you're asking for the DLC to be made free on 360 is because it got delayed and PS3 already has it, right? Its because they got something we don't have.

But, y'know, by demanding free stuff on 360 only, you're asking that we get something PS3 doesn't get. That's hypocritical...hell, its even worse than what's happening to us. We'll get the DLC eventually; and after the wait, we'd have free DLC while PS3 still would have to pay.

Its kinda selfish and insensitive to demand that the PS3 owners essentially be punished for something that isn't their fault.

Ummm...guys...

The whole reason you're asking for the DLC to be made free on 360 is because it got delayed and PS3 already has it, right? Its because they got something we don't have.

But, y'know, by demanding free stuff on 360 only, you're asking that we get something PS3 doesn't get. That's hypocritical...hell, its even worse than what's happening to us. We'll get the DLC eventually; and after the wait, we'd have free DLC while PS3 still would have to pay.

Its kinda selfish and insensitive to demand that the PS3 owners essentially be punished for something that isn't their fault.

I do agree with that sentiment. I don't think owners of either console should have a different consumer experience with any multi-platform game. Regardless of system, we've all dropped $59.99 for the same product. I don't want anything for free, I just want this problem to be rectified in the future, so that both consoles receive all the same content at the same time.

Archived