MDM PACK AVAILABLE ON PSN! NO 360 WTF

SeannyBlack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Marcus, as soon as you are done trying to sweep up another THQ mess, can you ask someone who actually knows what the *censored* is going on to say something? I am tired of "Hey guys....technical issues....ummmmmm...ok be back in a week."

I spoke with you on Twitter about this. I hope it's resolved in your mind.

Again...waiting for someone that actually works on the DLC to say what the hell is going on. After 3 years of crap and BS it is no longer good enough to tell people to have patience. How about THQ just hires people that know what the hell they are doing?

I have told you what's going on, you've decided to dismiss it b/c it's not the answer you want to hear.

I may be a community manager right now, but make no mistake that I know what I'm talking about my man. I've been there on numerous dev teams doing exactly what they do. If you have a question, I'll answer it, but if this is just going to be another round of you shouting expletives and ignoring answers, facts, etc, then we'll get nowhere.

Again...waiting for someone that actually works on the DLC to say what the hell is going on. After 3 years of crap and BS it is no longer good enough to tell people to have patience. How about THQ just hires people that know what the hell they are doing?

I have told you what's going on, you've decided to dismiss it b/c it's not the answer you want to hear.

I may be a community manager right now, but make no mistake that I know what I'm talking about my man. I've been there on numerous dev teams doing exactly what they do. If you have a question, I'll answer it, but if this is just going to be another round of you shouting expletives and ignoring answers, facts, etc, then we'll get nowhere.

off topic, I sent you a message on here as you suggested, stephensonmc. Just FYI...

back on-topic,as I said on the wweallstars.com forum, I think the mistake is that they gave a date in the first place. How this makes THQ lazy doesn't make sense. If they were lazy, it wouldn't be on psn right now, correct?

i joined the offical wwe all stars homepage and wrote this thoes assclowns at thq.:

I agree im sick of thq's BS the ps3 always gets the wwe dlc out while we 360 users get shafted and have to wait 4 months. I think they need to make the rhodes pack free for 360 users only. watch next week we will get more of thq's excuses on why it won't be out until may or june. I am a proud 360 owner but im sick of feeling like it was a pointless system to buy because thq can't get the dlc out for it correctly.

Tank Marcus or SAL if your reading this which i doubt you are make Cody and Dusty free for 360 owners you owe that to us for letting ps3 get the last 2011 dlc before 360 and getting the first all star dlc before 360. if it keeps going at this rate we 360 owners wont see the rest of the all star dlc until smackdown 2012 comes out. so F*ck you Thq and your stupid excuses im sick of it and so is 36o comminutiy

*censored* you! its ps3 owners the get shelfed the most by thq and in pertculer ps3 uk owners whats this the secend time thq have *censored* up dlc for xbox. this is the first *censored*ing time the *censored*s havent *censored*ed up on ps3 witch amazes me to be fear in the hole 5 or so year ps3/xbox360 histery with thq the screwing has been pritty equil to buth partys. so both partys derserve free shit lol

I understand all the complaints and frustrations but calling Marcus any names is uncalled for. (some posts back)

I doubt you are going to get "Well the issue is ....."

No company is that transparent. They will tell you what they are allowed to tell you.

I know what I'm talking about here. Try working for a corporation that serves other corporate clients.

ANY issue with your product, they call up helpdesk, vent frustration, etc...a ticket is opened up, severity assessed and sent to support and if need be, escalated to development, etc.

Depending on severity, RCA (root cause analysis) is performed, conference call with the business team, statement is released.

Marcus, although it may seem like many complaints, at least it shows a sort of passion.

In terms of community management, I still think nobody has taken more flack than that of 2K's Elizabeth.

Go to the Bioshock forums, its insane.

The patching, DLC thread alone is worth a read.

Link: http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread.php?97359-Update-Protector-Trials-Minerva-s-Den-and-final-patch-coming-to-a-PC-near-you

But you know what, after all that, 2K changed their minds and released DLC for the PC version, well one part anyway, still awaiting for the other.

So hopefully, all our "views" on here can make some sort of impact....hopefully anyway.

I was sick of waiting for 360 DLC...it made me mad as hell, but I love the game so much I traded in my 360 version for a PS3 version (which, by the way, looks like crap compared to the 360 version).

I'm lucky I have both systems. But did I win? No...now THQ has my money TWICE plus the money I paid for Dusty and Cody.

I think Microsoft is the ones to blame here don't they have to certify the DLC or something?

Either way I'm mad at myself, I'm mad at THQ and I'm mad at M$

So many extremes on both sides. One side wants THQ on a cross, the other side believes there should be no accountability on THQ's end whatsoever. There's a happy medium, people. THQ isn't delivering when they said they would. As a consumer, we still tend to suppoort businesses who stand by their word, come through with promises, and have great customer service. So to be proclaiming that people shouldn't be upset is silly. On the flipside, THQ seems to be doing what they can and it'll get here when it gets here. If you feel that this blunder has been the first (or last) straw for THQ, then protest by not buying their games or dlc content.

so once everyone finished flaming thq n tlkin trash bout them and after all that you think there gunna give it for free ?? so what happens if they do . . . all the ps3 users moaning that they had to pay blah blah blah WE ARE getting it might not be free but its coming everyone chill out !! the reason they couldnt realese was beacuse they found bugs in the dlc on microsofts side and couldnt realese until they were changed so im guessing no one wants dlc with bugs to crash there xbox :hqhq: !!! tbh i would also take a union jack rather then dlc and a union jack and a pint rather then michael hayes dlc :hqhq:

You guys are lucky your getting it at all I'm a ps2 user because at the moment don't have the money to buy ps3/Xbox you guys get online/DLC/communitycreations/way betterCawsmode/bettergraphics and your complaining about getting your DLC late boo :censored: hoo

you make a good point bro, i have been there myself so i understand what your saying.

Archived