MDM PACK AVAILABLE ON PSN! NO 360 WTF

SeannyBlack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they just updated there excuse for why 360 doesnt have the dlc they say it will push past this week. im sick of 360 getting shafted on wrestling dlc they should deduct more of the rhodes pack and make it 60-80 microsoft points for all the waiting we had to do

i know people on 360 want the rhodes to be free for all this waiting. I swear ted jr's push in wwe was longer than this wait

Gee, what did I say a few days ago about THQ shafting XBOX 360 owners? I can't wait for the excuses and blame being placed on Microsoft. "You guys don't know how it works", "We're trying our best", "There's more to the process than we originally thought", "We're a half-assed company that makes no effort to deliver premium service".

Somehow a game like Rock Band manages to get their DLC released on time 52 weeks out of the year, yet THQ cannot get their 3-4 annual packs released on a set schedule?

Here's the info, in case any of you were holding your breath. One more promise goes undelivered by these guys:

- The following was posted on the official WWE All-Stars website.

“We have ran into some technical issues with our WWE All Stars downloadable content for Xbox 360 that will unfortunately delay its release past our initially communicated timing of on or before April 19. As is the case with the game development process and subsequent launch of downloadable content, there are unexpected technical variables that can often impact a release date, and unfortunately, we have been hit by one. This delay impacts the pre-order Million Dollar Pack (“The Million Dollar Man†Ted DiBiase and his son, Ted DiBiase), Honky Tonk Man free playable character for everyone and the American Dream Pack featuring Dusty Rhodes and his son, Cody Rhodes. We are fully aware of our initial intent to deliver the content by this timeframe and sincerely apologize for this delay, as well as the unforeseen miscommunication of our plans.

Our development team is working hard to remedy the situation, and we are hopeful the content will be released as soon as possible for Xbox 360 users. The delay is likely to push the release past this week; however, please continue checking the official website for updates. While we understand this isn’t positive news, we thank everyone for their understanding and patience, and we will do everything we can to remedy the situation.â€

This is complete BS. Their post last week said that they would have the DLC out this week and now this crap? How can the PS3 version have absolutely no issues and yet the 360 can't get a damn thing right? Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the THQ DLC department. The ABSOLUTE WORST in the industry. I said last week that the DLC would get pushed back because that is what THQ does, they lie. I guess I was right. Why does THQ wonder why the WWE Games community thinks they are a complete and utter joke of a publisher?

I am begging WWE to drop THQ and sign with a company that is actually capable of doing 1 DLC release correct. So far THQ hasn't done one right in 3 years of trying. THQ obviously just doesn't have any employees that have any clue of how to work with DLC. They are a joke of a company. Anyone with a 360 version of the game should just start thinking of no DLC at all because if they have had MONTHS to work on this and can't get it right, then why should we believe they can fix it?.

~waits for Marcus to come on and say "Why all the hate guys?"~

Tank/Marcus=lying douches... sorry , but thats how I see it.

I was against buying this crap , but when I heard about the DLC, I went ahead becasue it put me over the edge....now im not even sure we'll get the DLC like Jericho and LOD and others.

i joined the offical wwe all stars homepage and wrote this thoes assclowns at thq.:

I agree im sick of thq's BS the ps3 always gets the wwe dlc out while we 360 users get shafted and have to wait 4 months. I think they need to make the rhodes pack free for 360 users only. watch next week we will get more of thq's excuses on why it won't be out until may or june. I am a proud 360 owner but im sick of feeling like it was a pointless system to buy because thq can't get the dlc out for it correctly.

Tank Marcus or SAL if your reading this which i doubt you are make Cody and Dusty free for 360 owners you owe that to us for letting ps3 get the last 2011 dlc before 360 and getting the first all star dlc before 360. if it keeps going at this rate we 360 owners wont see the rest of the all star dlc until smackdown 2012 comes out. so F*ck you Thq and your stupid excuses im sick of it and so is 36o comminutiy

Archived