MDM PACK AVAILABLE ON PSN! NO 360 WTF

SeannyBlack

on the thq wwe allstars forum they are claiming the mdm pack is available to download. you have to enter the code to get it and it does not show up in the marketplace. i cannot check it because I am a 360 owner so I dunno if its true or not.

ALSO they said that the download was only 100kbs and that they recieved a 200mb update on launch day. does this mean that they have been ready already for a week or possibly alreeady on the disc?

here the link

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first update they had was for the stunner patch

maybe it's up for them, cool

360 owners will get it next week. No need to freak out.

It couldn't have been just for the stunner. What he's saying is that the 200mb patch that included the stunner kick also had the MDM pack inside it. THQ lied again about the delay on it's release. They weren't still working on the pack like they made out. It was ready all along! There is no chance that 2 in game characters are only 100kb. That 100kb file is an unlock key. The issue here is why THQ felt the need to lie yet again!

the first update they had was for the stunner patch

maybe it's up for them, cool

360 owners will get it next week. No need to freak out.

It couldn't have been just for the stunner. What he's saying is that the 200mb patch that included the stunner kick also had the MDM pack inside it. THQ lied again about the delay on it's release. They weren't still working on the pack like they made out. It was ready all along! There is no chance that 2 in game characters are only 100kb. That 100kb file is an unlock key. The issue here is why THQ felt the need to lie yet again!

Animations files can actually vary from 20-100mb. Another 100 could be Triple H's pedigree kick which I heard was rumored to be in there as week. I honestly don't care if they were on the disc or not, as long as I get the other DLC such as Rhodes I'll be happy.

Just downloaded Cody & Dusty

Cody is really weird to play. I guess he is a hybrid. At least I cant just randomly do springboard moves but he occasionally bust out a springboard out of no where for some reason.

Finisher looks pretty good and the Alabama Slamma & Springboard Bulldog look great too tho I did the bulldog from the outside of the ring and landed in the middle of the ring lol!

i have a question for anyone who has the MDM pack, Does The Million dollar man wrestle in his suit? I sure as hell hope not, cause that irritated the hell out of me in SvR 2010.

No. But I'm guessing it's an alternate outfit, judging by the live stream video of Sgt. Slaughter vs Ted DiBiase. I haven't bothered to take any of the DLC through the Path of Champions to check, yet.

i have a question for anyone who has the MDM pack, Does The Million dollar man wrestle in his suit? I sure as hell hope not, cause that irritated the hell out of me in SvR 2010.

No. But I'm guessing it's an alternate outfit, judging by the live stream video of Sgt. Slaughter vs Ted DiBiase. I haven't bothered to take any of the DLC through the Path of Champions to check, yet.

there are no alt attires for dlc characters.

Archived