For anyone who still plays this game...

I'd like to make a video for my channel on Youtube so I need someone who still plays online. My tag partner (God knows what his name was...) back on Smackdown vs Raw 2006 came up with the concept of how to have a loser gets a stinkface match. Of course it was of more value during that time because ranking was the only thing people played for so a free win was all but worth dieing for.

Basically we have a normal match. Could be table, ladder or whatever else. Once someone wins the match, we have rematch. Whoever won last round gets to stinkface the loser until they are red for a free win.

To decide who the winner would get to use for the stinkface, I'd probably hold a 6 man/woman battle royal with three men and three woman (all in games characters except for Rikishi).

Anyone interested in helping me out?? I have a capture by the way so don't worry about the quality. Hopefully if it comes out ok then maybe I could make a playlist of challenge matches or so to speak.

P.S. I've basically have every game except Smackdown 2: Know Your Role so if you prefer a different game then don't hesitate to tell me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived