Final Point Wrestling

Paper¢ut™ Gambino

Now that my Dazzle and everything is working, I figured I'd take some screenshots for my showcase, then I decided the other one got a little cluttered & decided to make a new one. And what better way to start off a showcase than with one of my most prized CAWs?

2q0twqu.png

Particularly for NoSalvation (:D), this is the final version of AJ Daniels. I was debating taking out his fourth attire & replacing it, since in my universe he's no longer with SOS (The stable he's in with Alex Mercer, Jason Cobalt and Crash) but I figured why not leave it? Others might like it. The first attire is inspired by an old AJ Styles one, and the rest are original. When facing AJ, his mix of Speed and Power for his Stature is impressive. Finishing off opponents with the Riptide Neckbreaker, a suplex neckbreaker, or the 630 Senton (Self explanatory lol), AJ Daniels will be uploaded soon. It's really early in the morning right now, and I'm going to sleep, as if I tried to do another one of these (The picture^) I'd fall asleep in the middle of it. So um, yea you'll see more when I wake up lol. Also, when I reupload him, him, along with all my other CAWs will be editable, so you can do the themes & such accordingly.

Theme: Isolation by Alter Bridge (w/ SOS) or Coming Home by Alter Bridge (Solo superstar)

Up next: MG Cage, Alex Mercer and Half Death!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

v8dco0.png

Alex Mercer may be my most original CAW, because even though his moveset has the same 'hunter' metality as Randy Orton's, he is not inspired by anyone or anything. He leads the stable S.O.S (Mercer, Jason Cobalt, Crash, and sometimes AJ Daniels) and usually ends matches with the 'No Mercy' (Battering Ram CAF) or the Cobra Clutch, which he calls 'The Virus'. Also the PT on the second attire is original, and is up on the CC right now under the tags: se7ensinscaw, se7ensinspt & se7ensinsfpfa (Which is where you can find all my stuff).

Theme: Isolation by Alter Bridge

Doing Cage's pics now, then Half Death and then The Human Highlights (The name of their team) Seth Skyfire & Tobain!

Ah, a fellow CM Punk fan shifty.gif

Thanks for the praise lol. Yea, the blue does look bright in the pictures, but it's the pictures. In game they're not so bright :D

Also, there's been some 'family issues' with my PC situation, so I'm probably not gonna get anymore pics up today, probably by sometime this week, and if so probably not using my dazzle. But I decided I'm gonna finish showing off S.O.S., and then show off some of my more 'Iconic' characters, if you will. Bret Evans and Ace Williams, the two 'founding members' of my FPW fed are coming after S.O.S., and then Half Death, so stay tuned :)

I figured I'd post the ones from my other showcase, since there was nothing wrong w/ the pictures (Well these 3 anyways)

jsyuis.png

Kenji Katana (Kenjiha Mazahuame), one of my new favorite CAWs, and my CAW for the XWA E-fed The Kenji in XWA & The Kenji in my universe are two different people. While XWA Kenji is a former gang leader, unknown millionaire, killer, and all around asshole and bad person, the one in my Universe is more of a Samoa Joe like character, and in a heavy feud with King and Scott D'Angelo over the FPW Pride Championship.

Theme: It's a custom mix by NoSalvation222, so if he allows me to post the link then so be it. Otherwise, just use Stone Colds or CM Punks.

3479nkl.png

"Untamed" Austin Aimes, the show man of FPW. His personality is like a mix of Shawn Michaels and Early Chris Jericho's, and his moveset is similar in a way to Jericho's. He has a balance of power and speed, and his finisher, "Untamed Aimes", is a devestating modified firemans carry that almost always ends in a pin. If not, his "Corkscrew Torpedo" finisher often leaves men wishing they hadn't kicked out after the first finisher. This image is early Aimes, and when I show off the update I think you'll be pleased. I've modified his original attire and also given him a second one based off of the first, just with red instead of blue.

Theme: Chris Benoit's "Whatever" theme, Or Shawn Michaels

15rmbyt.jpg

Omega, the resident monster of FPW. Balancing power that he should not have considering his size, with deadly speed, he is one of the deadliest superstars I've created, and the game knows it too. He is currently the WWE Champion (FPW Champion), and has held the title for two years, defeating even me three times when I tried to challenge him for it, lol. Even when I sim matches with him, the A.I. will not stop attacking until it hits the Satan's Jackhammer, A Leaping Reverse STO spawning from a reversed Irish Whip attempt, and then it's over.

Theme: Kane's "Slow Chemical" Theme

Omega and Kenji are on live under my usual tags (se7ensinsfpw, se7ensinsfpfa, se7ensinscaw & se7ensinspt is how you find all my stuff) and when I get on XBL I'll update Austin, Alex Mercer, and AJ Daniels. Also, instead of showing off Bret Evans & Ace Williams, they'll come after I show off the new tag team I'm really proud of, The Sin Society, consisting of "The Sin City Archangel" Skarr, "The Sin City Devil" Sypher, and "The Original Sin" Sindy Tobais :)

As you can see, their gimmicks are based around Sin & Sin City (Las Vegas) lol.

I'd like to make an announcement, and it's gonna be very beneficial to anyone who DL's my CAWs. Anyone who knows about brienj and his editor, will be happy to know that using his moveset editor, I've successfully hacked moves into the game that aren't usually there, or moved moves into different spots. For instance:

Kenji Katana's running grapple includes the running snap powerslam that Samoa Joe is famous for doing in TNA.

The Cobra Clutch is in almost every submission grapple position for Alex Mercer, and he has a lifting Cobra Clutch move not in the game.

Skarr (The guy SIN I was talking about in my above post) and Half Death (My flagship CAW) both feature the Crossface in the pullback grapple spot. Once you see how smooth it is you'll be enjoying it :)

Chris Jericho's Lionsault is usable for Half Death from the Ground Face Up position near the head.

Also, CM Punks entrance in the Straight Edge Society Tag Team entrance is Half Death's championship Entrance, and Skarr's regular entrance.

There's a lot of other stuff I modded in there, but I'll let you guys figure that out for yourselves once I upload the updated ones, which is probably gonna be sometime this week.

NOTE: For entrances like Skarr & HD using CM Punk's TT entrance as I mentioned above, once the animation is done you have to press start of the animation starts over.

Some new CAW goodies :)

2cp3qmh.png

This is Skarr. The mortal enemy of Half Death, and the proprietor (I think that's the right word lol) of the Sin City Arts Wrestling School. He's also one of the "Big 5" in the world of FPW (Him, Half Death, Ace Willams, Bret Evans & one other who will not be named yet :P). Some of his more notable students are Alex Mercer, AJ Daniels, and Dylan Black. As you can see, he is the "Evil" of the Good vs Evil relationship between him & Half Death (I'm currently uploading a YouTube vid which will feature the explanation of thier relationship) and the Evil of FPW. He runs the Sin Society with his bodyguard Syko (who will be posted soon, on the grounds of can I still upload him even though I *censored*ed around & gave him a DL'd move in his moveset) and girlfriend Athena. He's one of my guys who have hacked movesets, but I will say this, when I do put him on live, if you go into his moveset, DO NOT PRESS PREVIEW WHERE IT HAS NO NAME FOR A MOVE. It's in all caps for your own good, unless you like frozen Xboxes, DON'T DO IT! The vid I'm uploading will show some of his mods, including his entrance hackl (Hint, CM Punk, but not his regular one :P).

Theme: Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold or Edges or CM Punks.

And up next, The Man, The Myth, The Legend, I give you.....

HALF DEATH (2.0)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I like them but you need to start doing caws with a paint tools (you shouldn't use svr logos)

Like that tattoo guy he will be more awesome if he have his own tattoo not svr designs

That is complete and utter BS. Paint tools AREN'T needed to make a CAW original and awesome looking. I myself use Paint Tools, but I've got several great looking originals that don't use ANY of them. So you sir, are wrong.

This is an idea I was thinking of, and I was wondering if anyone would be up to it. Basically, I'd do a bunch of tattoo paint tools, and then extract the PT file from my game and upload it to mediafire or something so it would be available to you guys to put into your game. The only thing is, you'd have to put your PT file on a flashdrive or something and move it your PC, since the game can only load one PT file at a time. & since they're directly from the game they wouldn't be counted as DL'd or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived