*Uploaded to XBL* Jeff Hardy *Face and Body Formula Added

MrB

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a newer shirt im going for just shirts he wore during his attitude run.

Any chance of an attitude era Matt also? I'd like to have the attitude version of Jeff but there's no point without Matt.

Ive actually been thinking about it but idk. One of the things that makes matt hardy's face unique is his nose how messed up it is and that is just not possible in caw mode so i dont think i would do it justice. On my game im just gonna give him plain black pants and armbands in superstar threads to match his attitude days.

Here's one that I would like to see. I can see that he has the root tattoo. I'm guessing he has black pants.. You can sort of see it. This attire was around the attitude era, I believe. Try this one out. I know you can do good.

2a77rpv.jpg

And maybe the one with his transparent shirt. I never seen any Jeff Hardy CAW with this type of shirt.

4ilxqh.jpg

Here's one that I would like to see. I can see that he has the root tattoo. I'm guessing he has black pants.. You can sort of see it. This attire was around the attitude era, I believe. Try this one out. I know you can do good.

2a77rpv.jpg

That pic was taken around 2007/08. But yes he did wear that attire on Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth as his main attire, but with a plain purple headband.

Well, since my first option wasn't good, since he didn't wear that attire in the attitude era, perhaps this one?

It's not the best picture, but it's the best I can find so far. Hope you're able to make this one. Really looking forward to it.

34phm40.jpg

This is going to be my last request on a Jeff Hardy attire. I'm pretty sure you're getting tired of me giving out requests. Hehe, I don't blame you. But here's one I would REALLY love to see.

k0lkh.jpg

i love this attire ill try find some pics of the shirt but you can see it kinda lol :D

Here is another shirt hardys.jpg

and another couldnt find it in purple but its the same designbe_1_b.jpg

That first this i will do i like that one alot too. The 2nd one ive already tried and it didnt turn out well so i nixed it.

i love this attire ill try find some pics of the shirt but you can see it kinda lol :D

That first this i will do i like that one alot too. The 2nd one ive already tried and it didnt turn out well so i nixed it.

Would you like me to look for another one?

^Sure. But ive got the last 2 attires planned for this set of them now. But in a previous post they will be delayed a little bit.

Alright that's fine. Can't wait for these to be uploaded. I recently downloaded a Jeff Hardy from XBL, but it was from a guy who created a Jeff Hardy from the attitude era. His face wasn't that good, so I just took yours. I like how it came out, but I'm sure yours is going to be better.

Thanks guys. Just want everyone to know if this drops down from no updates not to worry im still going to finish it i just have to wait till i can get ink to print ref pics since my computer is in a different room as my xbox.

Thanks guys. Just want everyone to know if this drops down from no updates not to worry im still going to finish it i just have to wait till i can get ink to print ref pics since my computer is in a different room as my xbox.

Alrighty man. That's fine. You can't rush creativity, right? :)

Awsome cant wait for that but im having a hard time finding pics of the shirt but i will keep looking :D

@Mr. B... I love the Jeff Hardy. I have one question though. The faces on both your Hardys have the same face. I think you should keep your old TNA face on the TNA Hardy. People age and him on drugs has made it worse so they shouldn't look that similar IMO.

Actually he hasn't changed much in the face area. But he has body wise.

Archived