*Uploaded to XBL* Jeff Hardy *Face and Body Formula Added

MrB

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALSO if anyone has a picture of the back of that green shirt with the gun logo on it post it im having a hard time finding it and i want to make that shirt its been a fav of mine forever. :)

Not the best quality, but hopefully enough for you to go on

2crrg4g.jpg

Ha nah the preview was for the attitude era jeff. If thats the one you were asking if it was up then no that one isnt yet but the TNA one is uploaded. Thanks alot for you comments! :D

@Fozzy thanks a bunch for the ref's man those will help!

Any update on how this is coming MrB?

Yes actually i worked on this last night and again this afternoon. Sorry for such a delay in anything i just hadn't played svr in the past few days.

Ok heres the update/problem. I wont be able to do any of his skin tight shirts for this because to make his 3D shirts look right i had to skinny the abdomen and waste down to make them look correct. So pretty much every attire has to have a 3D shirt on this slot. But i can make a 3rd set of attires with all skin tight shirts if people really want them.

I can get some new pics up later as ive updated the face and made him look younger and added his green shirt attire. So if anyone has any more attire requests send them but they have to be of baggy-er shirts. If anyone has a pic of the one shirt he wore that has him on it wearing a red shirt and posing on the front send it i would love to give that one a try. :)

It's alright. Just thought I would ask, cos I don't want to see another started Jeff go to waste.

After this slot will you be planning on 1 more slot with some of his arm paint he wore in 2--2-03 or his face paint's before he left wwe? If not then that's alright.

Also for his pant's why not use the new baggy pant's that actually look like the one's he wear's?

Yea i was thinking about it i might do some of those attires that had arm paint and a little on the face/forhead. And ill take a look at the pants cause if its the ones im thinking of the pockets on the sides are down really low and look wierd but ill give it a look.

Yea if i do a slot of his arm paint attires thats what that one would go on. :) Sorry i didnt get pics up last night like i said i didnt go on my xbox at all last night. But i promise this after noon i will upload pics.

Awesome!! Thats just what i was looking for thank you man!

*EDIT*

New pics in first post! Also a little update. Im out of printer ink so printing ref pics for attires is out of the question for the next few days until im able to go buy some new so if theres a delay on updates thats why. Sorry for the inconvenience!

But that still shouldnt stop from sending attire requests since i still need 1 more for baggy shirt!

Also @Stratusâ„¢ I looked at the pants that you were talking about with the pockets and they just made him look very bow legged :fedup:. They just bulged out too much at the knees because of the pockets being so low so im just going to leave him with the pants he has but if you prefer the others feel free to change it once downloaded i leave all my caws open to edit. :)

I totally love the 2nd attire. :)

Could you try to do his attire from when he faced RVD for the Intercontinental/European(unification) Title?

I'll have to try and find some photo's, but I do know there is a video of it on youtube and it's one of his unlockable attire's from Smackdown Shut Your Mouth.

Thanks guys im glad you all enjoy this! :)

@Stratus i would gladly give it a try i just need some refs. Youtube videos arent that great of quality on my computer alot of times but i could look there if need be.

Archived