"On The Road"

Everyone says TNA needs to go on the road ... but hell they are staying a float by staying in the impact zone and yeah i do like it when they leave for their ppvs... gives a better feel than hey we tape impact here and have a live ppv in the same place

Everyone says TNA needs to go on the road ... but hell they are staying a float by staying in the impact zone and yeah i do like it when they leave for their ppvs... gives a better feel than hey we tape impact here and have a live ppv in the same place

Well, they're not making any money because the tickets are free, the crowd sucks, it's the same people every week, why would they stay in the iMPACT Zone?

Well, they're not making any money because the tickets are free, the crowd sucks, it's the same people every week, why would they stay in the iMPACT Zone?

You must not realize how much money is put into on-the-road shows.

Tickets are free to iMPACT not PPV's i believe... and you are telling me Merchandise and all stuff they can sell on the day of tapings isn't making them money?

You must not realize how much money is put into on-the-road shows.

I don't, but I figured TNA made a profit from going on the road.

Tickets are free to iMPACT not PPV's i believe... and you are telling me Merchandise and all stuff they can sell on the day of tapings isn't making them money?

I forgot about that stuff.

Archived