Am I the only one who found Hit Girl to be hot?

doG

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I was kinda joking about the movie being sexually confusing. XD But everything else I stand for.

Me and a friend discussed the movie and I said "Man, Hit Girl is freakin hot" at which he smiled and replied "you're the only one who would say something like that out loud". Clearly he felt the same way, but he doesn't go around talking about it.

I don't see why other people wouldn't feel the same way as I do. She is very attractive. Not physically but mentally.

The ideas she represents are cool, she is a bad ass because she is so young, but I don't think that makes her hot.

Looking at Chloe Grace Moretz, as has been said before, is cute for a fourteen year old, but I wouldn't call it hot. If she had been older, yeah I'd probably call her hot, but the message her character is sending would be lost.

What do you mean, it would be LOST? What message is that then?

I felt an attraction that was little more then "cute". I almost fell in love. I was CHARMED. At the same time I know that it's a very unrealistic thing of me. But still, Im a dreamer.

No it's not? You people are ridiculously *censored*ing prude-ish, I'd feel sorry having to work with you and have small talk with ya.

Bro, she's under-aged. If not being attracted to a ten year old is prude, then i'm proud to be prude.

Bro..? XD

Perhaps you're trying to take Ollie's crown as Caws' King Troll?

It appears that I have a strong and differing opinion. And according to you that automatically makes a person a troll? Thats just *censored*ing stupid.

If you have no better way of dealing with diversity then making senseless accusations then maybe you should just stop posting, hm?

Nah. She looks cute, but like OWAM said, "in a kid-sort of way".

In order to answer your Topic-Title-Question: Yes, seems you're the only one. :rolleyes:

EDIT: ^I think she's 14. Still looks younger than fourteen.

OWAM :hqhq: i like it!

I'm only 16, so for me finding a 14 year old hot is not that uncommon. 'Tis all teenage attraction & hormones. But she is cute il give you that.

So it would be OK for you to get laid with a 14 year old but not for me? That's unfair.

When did i say i wanted to get laid by her?

It's an age thing. I'm only two years older than her. Teenagers have sex all the time.

A grown man, which i'm assuming you are is a tad weird.

You didn't but it's a logical assumption seeing as how you were talking about finding a 14 year old hot and teeenage hormones. A 16 year old having sex with a 14 year old isn't a strange thing.

I just think it's weird however that it WOULD be a strange thing if one of the two is older then that. As you say, teenagers have sex all the time. So what does it matter what age the people are if they both wanna have sex anyway and realize the terms? There is something about age discrimination that feels very lacking in logic to me.

Nah. She looks cute, but like OWAM said, "in a kid-sort of way".

In order to answer your Topic-Title-Question: Yes, seems you're the only one. :rolleyes:

EDIT: ^I think she's 14. Still looks younger than fourteen.

OWAM :hqhq: i like it!

I'm only 16, so for me finding a 14 year old hot is not that uncommon. 'Tis all teenage attraction & hormones. But she is cute il give you that.

Same here. But she isn't hot in my eyes. I find 14-year-old girls good looking ... at the most.

What about ... O-WAM? :XD:

It appears that I have a strong and differing opinion. And according to you that automatically makes a person a troll? Thats just *censored*ing stupid.

If you have no better way of dealing with diversity then making senseless accusations then maybe you should just stop posting, hm?

Yes, because finding 14 year old girls to be hot is perfectly normal. You're telling me you don't find it odd that you're attracted to young girls?

Yes, because finding 14 year old girls to be hot is perfectly normal. You're telling me you don't find it odd that you're attracted to young girls?

Whether or not that is normal holds absolutely no relevance in our discussion. If you were trying to insult me then that's just pathetic.

Where the hell have I said that I am attracted to young girls? I said that I find Hit Girl to be hot. Not necessarily physically but mentally.

Archived