The *unofficial* WWE All-Stars PSP Thread

.Sy™

So, what are your Thoughts about the PSP Version? I think it's pretty good - It contains Commentators, Minitrons, the Graphics are great - but the CAW-System doesn't have the Face Morph-Option. Still, I'm enjoying the game on the Portable.

I was also wondering, if there are any PSP-CAW Makers this year? I've only seen PS3/360 CAWs so far.

I am playing the game on the PSP. So far, I couldn't be happier. There's commentary for the first time in a WWE PSP game, the gameplay is addictive, it looks very polished (with the right mix between believability and over-the top the game was going for). It's a near complete package.

The only things that bother me are the under-detailed CAW mode and the fact that, of all the wrestlers I've played with, none of them have every signature move available in the current-gen versions (for example, CM Punk doesn't have his Running Enziguiri, Kane doesn't have the Tombstone, Rey Mysterio doesn't have the Seated Senton).

Regarding CAW makers, I remember TheAlex made a good Razor Ramon (he posted the pics in a PSP-specific topic), but I don't know if he's planning on making any more. If I feel like I could do a good job, I might give it a try...

Overall, it's a great game. It's, in fact, a complete port of the current-gen versions (save the things mentioned above), so how can you go wrong with that?

I am playing the game on the PSP. So far, I couldn't be happier. There's commentary for the first time in a WWE PSP game, the gameplay is addictive, it looks very polished (with the right mix between believability and over-the top the game was going for). It's a near complete package.

The only things that bother me are the under-detailed CAW mode and the fact that, of all the wrestlers I've played with, none of them have every signature move available in the current-gen versions (for example, CM Punk doesn't have his Running Enziguiri, Kane doesn't have the Tombstone, Rey Mysterio doesn't have the Seated Senton).

Regarding CAW makers, I remember TheAlex made a good Razor Ramon (he posted the pics in a PSP-specific topic), but I don't know if he's planning on making any more. If I feel like I could do a good job, I might give it a try...

Overall, it's a great game. It's, in fact, a complete port of the current-gen versions (save the things mentioned above), so how can you go wrong with that?

I could make more if you want but I'm focused on the 360 version, although CAWs do take really fast to make, i could whip up more.

If I could find the game somewhere on PSP I'd gladly make some CAWs

It was the fourth link on Google for me. You can't compress it, though.

why the psp doesnt have trons?

It has both the Titantron and Minitron ...

Not the videos for the wrestler. Just shows a blank screen on the trons during entrances.

I could make more if you want but I'm focused on the 360 version, although CAWs do take really fast to make, i could whip up more.

Not the videos for the wrestler. Just shows a blank screen on the trons during entrances.

Would be great if you'd be able to add a few more PSP-CAWs to the Site, if you have time. Haven't found your Razor, btw.

Blank Screen? Really? :huh:

Would be great if you'd be able to add a few more PSP-CAWs to the Site, if you have time. Haven't found your Razor, btw.

Well on mine, there is, i suppose it's because I have a pirated copy.

frmbuf001.jpg

frmbuf002.jpg

Here. I'll write the form if you want.

Well on mine, there is, i suppose it's because I have a pirated copy.

frmbuf001.jpg

frmbuf002.jpg

Here. I'll write the form if you want.

Ah, I bought the game, that's why I was wondering there was a blank screen ...

Very good Job on Razor. Form would be great.

As a PSP user, I must say I'm quite impressed by this game. Graphics are great for PSP and The gameplay is fast and fluid(surprisingly faster than PS2). Not being able to morph CAWs' heads really sucks, though. And I'm having trouble with Eddie Guerrero's signatures.

This is what it's supposed to be

QG+QS-> Three Amigos

Away+QG+QS-> Lasso from El Paso

SG+SS-> Mexican Head Scissors

Away+SG+SS-> Gory Speacial

This is what it's

QG+QS-> Three Amigos

Away+QG+QS-> Lasso from El Paso

SG+SS-> Gory Special

Away+SG+SS-> Gory Speacial again

I have seen CPU doing the Mexican Head Scissor but I can't do it. Also Undertaker's running clothesline signature, Cena's signature from the top rope, Kane's tombstone,one of Mysterio's top rope signatures, John Morrison's tornado DDT...

Archived