The Devil's Adovcate!! Marco Veddi

Marco Veddi

Hey folks this is my first submission and hopefully my first of many this is Marco Veddi the most methodical anti hero in WEW he blew up the indy scene and was massive in japan now he's here to try his hand at the big time and he plans on taking every chance he gets

Here's a few shots tell me what ya think guys

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDgtMjAxMTA0MDQtMDEwMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzgtMjAxMTA0MDQtMDA1NC5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDEtMjAxMTA0MDQtMDA1Ny5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDItMjAxMTA0MDQtMDA1Ny5qcGc.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm gunna tweak a few things with his attires but ill be sure to share my efforts along with my other creations

Yeah I'm gunna tweak a few things with his attires but ill be sure to share my efforts along with my other creations

Have you tried using any new colours on the attire?

Yeah I got ba few other attires all the same deign but in different colours like yellow and black there's also a purple and black and I use the fourth for story designer using entrance , ring , cutscene attires all different gets me three extra costumes!

Ill post pics soon along with his current fued the mighty Kahn!!!!

Marco Veddi is already up on community creations I think another of my creatures maybe also a guy called billy bass.

Sorry for the lack of pics been working a lot of hours and just replying on my blackberry.

Download him and tell me what ya think. Also does anyone fancy a kinda Caw king of the ring?

Marco Veddi is already up on community creations I think another of my creatures maybe also a guy called billy bass.

Sorry for the lack of pics been working a lot of hours and just replying on my blackberry.

Download him and tell me what ya think. Also does anyone fancy a kinda Caw king of the ring?

what do you mean by that. a simmed tourny of caws for a title or something?

liking the caws tattoo

is that done in paint tool?

Well we could sim a tourney or maybe even online fight eachother!

The tattoos all done in CAW no paint tool the one on his forearm is still getting used to it.

I should really upload more of my guys I will do tonight add me if ya fancy a bash on XBL

My gamertag is Marco Veddi

Thanks for the comments folks!

Archived