The Devil's Adovcate!! Marco Veddi

Marco Veddi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we had a good one wasted Veddi fought hard but the numbers game was against him in the end! Lol

As for my Paint tool you will have to watch this space as I will be posting more of my paint tool work shortly.

I am trying to keep in with the snake theme or the idea of a predator of some sorts.

Again guys I'm gunna work with the idea of a eyes on the V I had added teeth but it wasn't too good in game.

If people have a suggestion of two feel free to post and see if I can put my spin on it!

I could've sworn I commented on this but I will do now.

He looks good, looks pissed off 24/7.

I used to try making sketches of my PT on paper, but it never worked out the way I wanted it to in Paint Tool because my sketches involved way to many details :P

Don't give up on the claws however, it's a good idea!

• 4 weeks later...

No matter where you run...No matter where you hide, may it be in the bright of day...Or dark of Night...The Devil will find you!! On saturday 28-5-2011 an indy commentator coined the phrase Marco Veddi The Devil's Advocate!!

It stuck and his reputation has grown through out the world. A methodical hunter of man, he would stalk and study his prey before coming down on them like a hail of hell fire!

Marco is cocky, and believes there is no man living or dead on this planet big enough or strong enough to get in his way.

Marco signals to a crowd of indy followers the end is near for Ryder!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTctMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOC5qcGc.jpg

The aftermath

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTgtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTktMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOS5qcGc.jpg

Close up of the design....

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjEtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzMC5qcGc.jpg

Long attire....

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTYtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyMS5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjItMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzNy5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjUtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzOS5qcGc.jpg

No matter where you run...No matter where you hide, may it be in the bright of day...Or dark of Night...The Devil will find you!! On saturday 28-5-2011 an indy commentator coined the phrase Marco Veddi The Devil's Advocate!!

It stuck and his reputation has grown through out the world. A methodical hunter of man, he would stalk and study his prey before coming down on them like a hail of hell fire!

Marco is cocky, and believes there is no man living or dead on this planet big enough or strong enough to get in his way.

Marco signals to a crowd of indy followers the end is near for Ryder!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTctMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOC5qcGc.jpg

The aftermath

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTgtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTktMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyOS5qcGc.jpg

Close up of the design....

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjEtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzMC5qcGc.jpg

Long attire....

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTYtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEyMS5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjItMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzNy5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjUtMjAxMTA1MjctMjEzOS5qcGc.jpg

Cheers man I had four different types of attires ones looking very CM Punkish and others very Randy Ortonish so I decided to take a risk and good all hell fire and skulls and so far I'm loving it.

Wait till you see his range of merchindise that is coming out!!!

Yeah man I tried a few different looks that were good but I wanted my own unique look I didn't want to look like a CM Punk or Orton rip off.

I think this will be my guys gimmick. Ill be bringing out a range of merchindise for him soon so wait till you see what's coming.

• 3 weeks later...

Its called The Devil's Whisper an RKO/Twist of Fate variation.

Thanks for the feedback working on some more occult related stuff to go on his tights or kickpads. Any suggestions please do post em.

also I've been looking at new theme music for him and I'm leaning towards Occrams razor by 30 seconds to mars.

Also has anyone downloaded him on CC?

Yeah will do going to try maybe red tights and red boots with a black and gold and white see how it looks.

How's your guy going any new attires?

Well i quited doing him and maked new guy who is main charathcer now and I maked few new caws for few days i will update evreythig becouse my school is finnaly over...

Ok here's were I am at the moment I cannot decide alternate colour schemes for my other attires. Anybody got any suggestions?

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzctMjAxMTA2MTUtMDA1NS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzQtMjAxMTA2MTUtMDA0NC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzUtMjAxMTA2MTUtMDA0NS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzYtMjAxMTA2MTUtMDA0Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NjYtMjAxMTA2MTUtMDAyNy5qcGc.jpg

Love this CAW, his look is awesome and he reminds me of early Chris Sabin in the X- Division.

Great job.

I downloaded him he is pretty sweat. Didn't get the devils addvacte attire.

Liking the moveset also.

You make me need a new heavy weight to fight him or team on my universe

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this is just all around beautiful work every single time. Though I'm probably in the minority I really still like the work you did with the in game logos the best. Your PT is great and there's a few of the red, black, and gold ones that really rival it. Again, they're all great so it doesn't matter. :cool:

Archived