All Star Slam Masters

CactusClothesline

91488449.jpg

Welcome to the first ever All-Stars league.

RULES:

Play fair - Do not use turbo controllers.

No orignal CAWs - Either be an In-Game superstar or a CAW of a real superstar/wrestler.

Respect other players - Do not lie about game results. It would be prefered that both players post the match results here.

ROSTER:

Teh Slug - Jim Duggan - 0-0 - 0 Points (CAW)

Sean Morrison - Diesel - 0-0 - 0 Points (CAW)

TheAlex - Shawn Michaels - 0-0 - 0 Points

TheWrestlingLegends - Randy Savage - 0-0 - 0 Points

ShatteredDreams - Hulk Hogan - 0-0 - 0 Points

Don't worry posting gamertags here. Feel free to email them to your opponents if you wish.

RANKING:

The main prize in this league is to gain the title of 'All Star Slam Master'. To determine this, I have incorporated a ranking system to this fed. The first superstar to gain 10 points will automaticly gain the title.

1 Vs. 1, 2 Vs. 2, Handicap, Triple Threat & Fatal 4 Way - The winner(s) of the match recieves 2 points and the loser recieves none.

3 & 4 Way Elimination - The winner recieves 2 points and the runner-up recieves 1 point.

CARD:

Triple Threat: Randy Savage Vs Jim Duggan Vs Hulk Hogan

Steel Cage: Diesal Vs Shawn Michaels

It would be great to join buddy.

My gamertags CoiledViper x and I would like to play as Ted Dibiase Junior (when the dlc is available on april 19th).

Hmmm. If people who don't have the DLC can't play you, then I can't allow that. Anyways, is it possible for you to play as someone else until you get the DLC?

It would be great to join buddy.

My gamertags CoiledViper x and I would like to play as Ted Dibiase Junior (when the dlc is available on april 19th).

Hmmm. If people who don't have the DLC can't play you, then I can't allow that. Anyways, is it possible for you to play as someone else until you get the DLC?

People will be able to play against people with the DLC, trust me mate :). In the mean time, I could play as NWO Hogan :).

Archived