Syxx Pac (On PSN, 4 Attires)

Tom1904

Hey Tom, love ur work dl ur bully ray last night awesome!! Please make the red debut attire for x-pac...the first DX attire he wore..Awesome work so far love the three attires you've previewed on psn...can't wait!

Hey Tom, love ur work dl ur bully ray last night awesome!! Please make the red debut attire for x-pac...the first DX attire he wore..Awesome work so far love the three attires you've previewed on psn...can't wait!

Thanks guys!

I can't say if the fourth attire is his first dx-attire, cause I never watched WWE at that time but I'm making

a black/red X-Pac right now (The one that was requested on the first site of this topic)

This is one of the best caws even when I wasnt interested in a Sean Waltman caws. PS3 users needs a poll to list the best caws online as long as its from the original maker. Tom1904 keep up the good work and Im glad that you used my logo and are still making caws. By the way I tested Syxx's moveset and it is spot on. Might use nwo theme music and DX music when it is on a tagteam or stable. Also, thank you for using my nwo logo. Its an honor for me that you used a caw with hi def logos. Youre one of the best makers out there.

Archived