The Fallen Angel (On PSN, 3 Attires)

Tom1904

Here's my version of Christopher Daniels. It's quite early, so suggestions would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Daniels is on PSN, Tags are daniels, tom1904, caws.ws (Moveset was not done by me, it was downloaded)

UPDATE:

9fvo-5a.jpg

UPDATE: Changed the color of the eyebrows, less age, remorphed eyes and changed the eye-make-up, remorphed jaw, mouth and cranium. Also added second face-version and a body morph. Tell me what you think.

9fvo-55.jpg

9fvo-53.jpg

Note: I haven't decided on a face skin yet, I might post a few different options later.

Not bad start but here what i would do..

-The head cranium the width back a bit too far out it looks like

-Also you have bit too much width on the mouth also

-Round the eyes more i mean like try too make them more circler if you know what i mean..

-Also what stated above take of the age for sure you got too much on it..

-Maybe if you can thin out the jaw a bit more its a bit too thick ..

Here is a pic i was looking at.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tna:%20christopher%20daniels/alexrogue01/TNA/ChristopherDaniels4.jpg?o=1

Thanks for the suggestions, I just looked at his mugshot again and imho you guys are right about the age, the cranium, the eyes, the mouth and the jaw but I think he's not looking too angry compared to this.

9fvo-54.jpg

I kind a liked the old one better,same goes to your Bully Ray.:/

Any suggestions on what to improve?

I think the paint tools on the robes could still use a little tweaking but i'm pretty impressed with it already!

I agree with you on the first attire, but I only got one blurry youtube-video as a referance for this one and the glitter effect on the robe also takes away a lot of detail from the pt's but I will check it.

Waht exactly is wrong with the second attire?

I agree with you on the first attire, but I only got one blurry youtube-video as a referance for this one and the glitter effect on the robe also takes away a lot of detail from the pt's but I will check it.

Waht exactly is wrong with the second attire?

Can't see anything wrong with the second, just meant the first one, specifically the long bits down the side looking stretched and pixellated, but I'm not sure there's a way to fix that with all the paint tool restricions.

And the lack of detail on the winged Ankh on the back, not being able to see where the Ankh ends and the wings begin.

btw, it's just a small detail, but don't forget to add black nailpolish.

Can't see anything wrong with the second, just meant the first one, specifically the long bits down the side looking stretched and pixellated, but I'm not sure there's a way to fix that with all the paint tool restricions.

And the lack of detail on the winged Ankh on the back, not being able to see where the Ankh ends and the wings begin.

I know, I had to stretch it a lot but I'll see what I can do about it. I have all the detail in the PT on the back but the glitter effect somehow takes the detail away, maybe I'll try to make the dark lines darker than they should be.

btw, it's just a small detail, but don't forget to add black nailpolish.

I don't know if I have any layers left.

Update: The first three attires are on PSN for preview (daniels, tom1904, caws.ws), I changed the color of the PT on the back of the first robe to make the details more visible (thanks to alpha gamer for the suggestion) and added the return attire from last weeks Impact. If anybody has an attire request, feel free to post some pictures. If nobody has any requests, I consider him as finished and he will be uploaded really soon.

Archived