Be as honest as you like.

Muur

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muur-I love you. You're awesome. Sometimes you post some of the funniest shit ever.

T.R.I.C.-Well, theres been multiple times where I thought you sorta came off looking like a douche, but I've probably looked like even more a douche even more times on here than you, so it's alright. I don't really dislike you or anything.

I would be like to be included in this, but I don't think I'm very well known on here haha

Muur-I love you. You're awesome. Sometimes you post some of the funniest shit ever.

T.R.I.C.-Well, theres been multiple times where I thought you sorta came off looking like a douche, but I've probably looked like even more a douche even more times on here than you, so it's alright. I don't really dislike you or anything.

I would be like to be included in this, but I don't think I'm very well known on here haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh2FKENMoM&feature=related

Looks @ Post count looks at name :shift::shifty:

iLooked up the name history that didn't help until I saw Really.

OH I want to be talked about me next me next!

And it may sound like I'm assuming a lot... Because I am. But ever since I saw a picture of you in the Pics Of Yourself thread, I just haven't found you appealing in any way what so ever.

Gay much?

When you put it that way... Yeah, I kinda see the gayness in that sentence now, lol.

Ayo, take my name down. I only wanted a topic. I wouldn't like my name in this thread. Makes me seem like an attention seeker. Let's keep the topic where it's at- closed.

And making a spin off topic is not attention seeking ..OH THE IRONY :lol:

lmao Yeah I see what you mean but a topic shows that I actual meant what I was saying and shows that I do care. Slapping my name on a topic just makes me look bad. I mean it's Muur's topic. I shouldn't have the right to be mentioned...

Ayo, take my name down. I only wanted a topic. I wouldn't like my name in this thread. Makes me seem like an attention seeker. Let's keep the topic where it's at- closed.

And making a spin off topic is not attention seeking ..OH THE IRONY :lol:

lmao Yeah I see what you mean but a topic shows that I actual meant what I was saying and shows that I do care. Slapping my name on a topic just makes me look bad. I mean it's Muur's topic. I shouldn't have the right to be mentioned...

I know were you are coming from just had to pick on ya as usual xD

And it may sound like I'm assuming a lot... Because I am. But ever since I saw a picture of you in the Pics Of Yourself thread, I just haven't found you appealing in any way what so ever.

Gay much?

You also spam occasionally, posting a word or two and not contributing to topics.

From what I've seen, WillowTheWhisp fits that bill much more so than Murr.

these two posts made me lol.

xzibit.jpg

You also spam occasionally, posting a word or two and not contributing to topics.

From what I've seen, WillowTheWhisp fits that bill much more so than Murr.

LMFAO. I'm happy I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

Look bro, nobody hates you as that is a strong word. People just get irritated by you because you are a "try hard". This post is living proof that you badly seek attention to the point of asking how people feel about you on this forum. Ironically doG pulled the same stunt (with a post about other people's opinions on him) just in a more well constructed manner. Referring to oneself in the third person... again, another sign of a try hard.

2 points of advice.

Do a little research at least before blindly arguing against stuff that other people who may be knowledgeable about a given subject are talking about.

Don't concern yourself too much with what this forum thinks about you. You are a member of an online forum community. You're not a movie/wrestling character named Muur. Lots of people on this site are controversial... myself included. I don't honestly give any sort of flying feces what people on CAWs think about me. In close, Muur, you seem to be an amicable enough kid... just ease up on the attention wh0ring and I'm sure everyone will be cool wit ya.

I want to be added to the first post, cause Ollie wants to be up there, and cause nobody knows me, so they must hate me.

Muur, I dislike you because you come off as an ugly person, and when I say ugly, I don't mean physically. You have an ugly, or rude attitude about you. I still manage to put up with you because you love the GORE! *troll*

Looks @ Post count looks at name :shift::shifty:

iLooked up the name history that didn't help until I saw Really.

OH I want to be talked about me next me next!

LOL, I never asked to be included in this nor I asked if I was a recognized member around here, so yeah... and I would actually prefer to be an unknown member rather than being known as a black Justin Beiber fan.

And TheSammyBoy, lol same as you, I'm not a recognized member but the only difference is that I'm not asking for attention or what people think about me.

Archived