Be as honest as you like.

Muur

So you dislike what you don't understand? Has it ever occurred to you that by learning about something and gaining that understanding you may actually like it? You're showing ignorance by being unwilling to give it a chance.

^^^

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I'm arguing with a *censored*ing 17 year old. No wonder you come off as downright stupid to me.

We were arguing?

I can't believe I'm arguing with a *censored*ing 17 year old. No wonder you come off as downright stupid to me.

We were arguing?

This. I saw no argueing? Just you gave your thoughts too which he hadnt responded yet. Didnt sound like an arguement to me.

So you dislike what you don't understand? Has it ever occurred to you that by learning about something and gaining that understanding you may actually like it? You're showing ignorance by being unwilling to give it a chance.

No, that's not what I said, I said things i don't like, I don't bother to learn about.

If I don't know something, it doesn't mean I don't like it, if I don't know it, it means i've not botherd or not had the chance to learn it.

No, that's not what I said, I said things i don't like, I don't bother to learn about.

If I don't know something, it doesn't mean I don't like it, if I don't know it, it means i've not botherd or not had the chance to learn it.

But how can you dislike that which you don't know?

I don't have any problems with anyone, including you. I have seen a few posts by you, and they have been a bit ignorant, but I'm not too worried about it. It's not like you're any real problem at all.

And like with what Fuse said with your autism, I can relate to that (I have aspergers you see) and I even feel awkward with being able to even talk, let alone going out and doing things. And with you saying that you don't like things (don't flame me, it's just what I read) because you're not interested or something like that, all I'd have to say is open up, and experience new and different things. It will definately help in general.

Muur aint so bad plus hes got the whole "virginity" thing going for him i find that cute

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!! D=

your still the top guy on this forum edgehead your cool and have a wicked sense of humour

Muurs angle is cute though

Just so you know, he looks like a lanky Harry Potter. Incase you didn't know what he actually looks like. :XD:

Muur aint so bad plus hes got the whole "virginity" thing going for him i find that cute

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!! D=

your still the top guy on this forum edgehead your cool and have a wicked sense of humour

Muurs angle is cute though

Just so you know, he looks like a lanky Harry Potter. Incase you didn't know what he actually looks like. :XD:

Well, duh. Afterall Rich, he does link his facebook in his sig.

Harry Potter as in "Harry Potter" or Harry Potter as in "deathly Harrows" ?

Is there a difference? :XD:

You troll and say things you know are rude to gain cool points or cheap laughs, you cant deny it you're lying if you do.

I highly doubt he's trolling. Anyway, I've no problem with you Marc, other than you support Bolton instead of Everton :hqhq:.

I have updated the first post, this is not just about Muur, it is also about T.R.I and anyone else who wants honest opinions. This is to prevent the forum being overrun by "Be as honest as you like" threads.

Wow, I bet someone is regrettnig posting a particular topic :hqhq:

And it may sound like I'm assuming a lot... Because I am. But ever since I saw a picture of you in the Pics Of Yourself thread, I just haven't found you appealing in any way what so ever.

I've been noticing your posts more often recently (mainly because of your shitty football sig), and from what I've gathered you seem to come across as a nerdy, boring kid. And your obsession with whatever shitty football team you support is just downright annoying. My perceptino of you is that in real life you're not that "cool", so you try extra hard to act cool on the internet, but ultimately fail.

Archived