Be as honest as you like.

Muur

Express your honest opinions about the following members.

For easy copy/pasting.

[b]Muur - [/b]
[b]TheSammyBoy - [/b]
[b]Day Dreamer - [/b]
[b]Ollie The Magic Bum - [/b]
[b]Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢ - [/b]
[b]L.I.O - [/b]
[b]Real Muthaphukkin G - [/b]
[b]FO' 20 King - [/b]
[b]TwistedTemptation - [/b]
[b]JizzyB - [/b]
[b]Two/Face - [/b]
[b]Attitude Adjusted - [/b]
[b]Tsel - [/b]
[b]Hysteria - [/b]
[b]doG - [/b]
[b]Rated-R-Megastar - [/b]
[b]RatedREdgecution - [/b]
[b]Beast And The Harlot - [/b]
[b]Purple Rayne - [/b]
[b]StraightEdge V1 - [/b]
[b]Of Wolf And Man - [/b]
[b]The Third - [/b]
[b]?.Phobia - [/b]
[b]EDGEHEAD15 - [/b]
[b]CxE - [/b]
[b]MindTrick - [/b]
[b].radom - [/b]
[b]Ewok_3000 - [/b]
[b]Status - [/b]
[b]Crossroads - [/b]
[b]HBK fan 2000 - [/b]
[b]The Way Of The Fist - [/b]
[b]Stenis - [/b]
[b].Zander - [/b]
[b].RubberSoul - [/b]
[b]Mustacio - [/b]
[b]Jigsaw - [/b]
[b]Epic McAwesome - [/b]
[b]eMasson - [/b]
[b]Arsenal - [/b]
[b]Ruaidri - [/b]
[b]Teh Slug - [/b]
[b]Thriller - [/b]
[b]T.R.I.¢. - [/b]
[b]Misatouki - [/b]
[b]Roberto Del Riiioooo! - [/b]
[b]Leonardo LunchBoX - [/b]
[b].Taker 19-0 - [/b]
[b]Ernez - [/b]
[b]Spyder78 - [/b]
[b]Empire of Suciedad - [/b]
[b]Porkchop - [/b]
[b]101rsmith - [/b]
[b]nWo_Kevin - [/b]
[b]The Jagged Edge - [/b]
[b]Se7ensins - [/b]
[b]Mendosuke - [/b]
[b]Fuse - [/b]
[b]The Devil Himself - [/b]
[b]ky1990 - [/b]
[b]{psyco} - [/b]
[b]War vet in a Corvette/Theory - [/b]
[b]M3J - [/b]
[b]RVF - [/b]
[b]Rankon - [/b]
[b]Famous. - [/b]
[b]YourEvilHero - [/b]
[b]PMB - [/b]
[b]derrikstone - [/b]
[b]AJ Approved (Y) - [/b]
[b]Herb  - [/b]
[b]C.R.A.S.E.R. - [/b]
[b]Hytman. - [/b]

If you want to be added, just ask. You don't need to talk about everyone, but no one apart from these people.

Holy poop this list is long.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are ignorant, you hate what you don't understand....and you talk to yourself in third person

This. You're very ignorant from what ive seen. Also just like doG does, you speak about yourself in third person & i dont understand why. I dont think people 'hate' you. Hate is a strong word and it flung around too much these days.

I don't hate you. Hate is such a strong adjective and it really shouldn't be brought into many furores.

You tend to show ignorance where ever you lurk. You also post one line replies which are neither funny nor clever, along with the many that are just fancy spam. You seem to have the whole "I don't care attitude" although this topic shows that is a total facade. I'd come up with more but I really can't justify spending any more time on this as my attention is needed elsewhere at this minute.

You come across as igorant and selfish.

I remember one time there was somebody asking the forum members to donate to a charity for a young boy with cancer. Understandably, most of the forum could not donate and neither coud you but the difference between you and the others was a heartfelt response. Everybody who posted sent their best wishes to the original poster, except for you who responded with a horrifically blunt 'no.' I get that you couldn't donate but did it not strike you as cruel to say something like that to a guy who was obviously going through a hard time and was only asking for a small donation to help save a relative of his?

You come across as igorant and selfish.

I remember one time there was somebody asking the forum members to donate to a charity for a young boy with cancer. Understandably, most of the forum could not donate and neither coud you but the difference between you and the others was a heartfelt response. Everybody who posted sent their best wishes to the original poster, except for you who responded with a horrifically blunt 'no.' I get that you couldn't donate but did it not strike you as cruel to say something like that to a guy who was obviously going through a hard time and was only asking for a small donation to help save a relative of his?

i remember that although he came accross cold he was at least honest i'd prefer that to lying

I knew it was a cruel response actually, i just didn't think he was being serious, why ask on a wrestling forum for money when he could be working or whatever to gain the money?

well then, that's just plain stupidity. How can you just dislike something without knowing what it is you're disliking to begin with? It's not a matter of you only choosing to be aware of the things you like, it's a matter of being so immature, irresponsible, and close-minded that you refuse to think on your own about things. I barely know who you are but I did some research on you and now I know that I'm indifferent about you.

If i don't like something, i'm not going to learn about it, that's where the apparnt ignorance comes from.

Then how the *censored* did you begin to dislike something, if you don't know anything about it? That's a *censored*ed up logic you have.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a *censored*ing 17 year old. No wonder you come off as downright stupid to me.

So all people below a certain age come across as stupid to you?

No I know a lot of younger smart people, but in no way whatsoever am I in the wrong for believing that some of his ignorance comes from the fact that he still has lots to learn, as do I.

I don't think many people know this, but he has a form of autism. I didn't really like him for his ignorance before, but it explains a lot.

Archived