The Man Behind The Mask.... Jason Voorhees

Exodecai

jasons.jpg

So this I feel like I did the absolute best I could for a Jason wrestler for this game. Even got the red marks on his mask going. I'm really annoyed that the colors are always off in the create mode than in game which is why he appears so dark than I wanted him... they REALLY need to fix that.

jasons.jpg

So this I feel like I did the absolute best I could for a Jason wrestler for this game. Even got the red marks on his mask going. I'm really annoyed that the colors are always off in the create mode than in game which is why he appears so dark than I wanted him... they REALLY need to fix that.

pretty sweet as good as mine lol the only that sucks about making him in this game is not able to use designs to cover up his eye, how did u get the red marks on his mask?

jasons.jpg

pretty sweet as good as mine lol the only that sucks about making him in this game is not able to use designs to cover up his eye, how did u get the red marks on his mask?

I figured it'd be best to make him with both eyes or no eyes and decided on no eyes in the end because it just felt better that way. I used a combination of hats and glasses for the marks (absolutely LOVE scaling those, reminds me so much of the Day of Reckoning create mode with that).

jasons.jpg

I figured it'd be best to make him with both eyes or no eyes and decided on no eyes in the end because it just felt better that way. I used a combination of hats and glasses for the marks (absolutely LOVE scaling those, reminds me so much of the Day of Reckoning create mode with that).

Sweet do u think u can give the formula to the to the hat and glasses adjust marks?

Awesome Caw man and I for one can't wait for the Formula. Maybe make a Freddy vs Jason Variant for Mr Voorhees ? :P Maybe just maybe could we can also see a Freddy to go along with Jason ? You can't tell me that after their movie and how this game plays out that you wouldn't want to see these 2 go at it In WWE All Stars ? :D

Archived