Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior were Supposed to be in HCTP

Mailman

I don't care how old this is; it's always gonna be spectacular to me to see beta footage of what could have been an awesome Hogan/Warrior appearance. Something was always really suspicious about hair 34, mustache 37, and the signature Hogan bandana, and the OHH and OUW movesets. I only wish I could play this beta version with them in it :nod:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Does the person have the beta version of the game or what? I have never seen that pic before.

there were loads of things like this , theres an early review with Jeff Hardy and if i remember jeff swantons into Brocks arms and Rey Mysterio swinging from the roof of the chamber

At least the shirt ripping looked good.

That looks like skin ripping, haha! :)

Where did you get that pic from? First time i've seen that one.

That's because it's the SYM Hogan in HCTP. ;)

I wonder if they ever released this beta version to any testers or reviewers that possibly could have these characters on a disc somewhere...

• 3 months later...

The development version, though, featured Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan (along with his alter-ego Mr. America) and Ultimate Warrior. Hardy was removed when he left WWE for TNA. Hogan and his Mr. America character were also deleted when he left the company. Warrior was removed after he threatened the WWE with a lawsuit.

• 4 months later...

At least the shirt ripping looked good.

That looks like skin ripping, haha! :)

Where did you get that pic from? First time i've seen that one.

That's because it's the SYM Hogan in HCTP. ;)

I wonder if they ever released this beta version to any testers or reviewers that possibly could have these characters on a disc somewhere...

Nope your wrong the rock and hogan pic is hctp u an tell by the Hollywood rock model

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived