Immortal's newest member (On PSN)

Tom1904

Here's the newest member of Immortal, Bully Ray.

The face isn't nearly finished yet and I got a few more painttools to make but I think it's preview-worthy.

Suggestions (especially on the face) are welcome.

Update: Bully ray is on PSN, searchtags are: bully ray, tom1904, caws.ws

Credit to JusticeX for the moveset and SpikeTW51 for the backlogo of the third attire wich I changed a little.

Final Update?: The back logo of the hthird attire was downloaded from CC and changed by me.

9fvo-59.jpg

Als HTML (Auktion, Homepage):

Update: Changed the faceskin and the hair, added second Bully Ray-Attire. If somebody wants to request a dudley boyz or Team 3D, feel free to do so.

9fvo-57.jpg

Note: No layers left for the tattoo.

Note: If someone's got a good ref of his forearm-tattoo, please post it. I'm taking attire requests, too.

Update: Small face-update, changed a few morphs and added another mustache (thanks to coleslawfunk for the suggestion). I'm kinda stuck right now so any feedback would be helpful.

9fvo-56.jpg

Note: the designs on the eyes and the nose are less visible in-game.

Update: Finished the firts attire, still trying to find a solution for the mohawk.

9fvo-51.jpg

9fvo-4v.jpg

Here's also a little preview of what's to come next (very early, 15 minutes of work)

9fvo-4w.jpg

what change your mind?

I just like Bubbas new gimmick and imho there's no good Bully Ray on PSN to download and besides that I planned on getting Homefront but I played it at my brothers house and I don't really liked it that much so I got some time to make caws again.

what change your mind?

I just like Bubbas new gimmick and imho there's no good Bully Ray on PSN to download and besides that I planned on getting Homefront but I played it at my brothers house and I don't really liked it that much so I got some time to make caws again.

that is so true

these both look great, bully ray the most

Hey, Tom, very glad you came back to make more awesome caws and that X-Pac is looking amazing!!!

I dont like Bully Ray as a wrestler but the caw is looking perfect, looking forward for the next one, X-Pac...

Tom, can you make x4 diferents attires, like Waltman TNA, nWo, DX & Syxx...

Cant wait... hope you make soon Bigelow...

Keep it uP!

Thanks guys.

Tom, can you make x4 diferents attires, like Waltman TNA, nWo, DX & Syxx...

That was the plan.

Good stuff tom1904 hopefully we can see some Dudley Attires too.

I still got two attire slots left, so if you got any special attire requests, feel free to post some pics.

Tom can you pm me your ref pics? i wanna make him too =]

I just used a few Youtube-videos and made screenshots of the attires, i will send you a PM.

ps3's replacement for SEV7N

Not yet. There's still a long way to go.

You got too make his hair a bit wider as he kinda has a weird moehawk look so if you can fix that it be all right and also those eyes are a bother too..

I know, I have to check if I got enough layers to painttool the hair. Concerning the eyes, I already angled them down a bit and the color will be changed too.

I was going too suggest if you can with layer's is that if you give him like a buz cut look then use couple designs on the side of the hair too make it look like it?

I was going too suggest if you can with layer's is that if you give him like a buz cut look then use couple designs on the side of the hair too make it look like it?

I haven't thought about that but it's a good idea, I will try it if I got enough layers left.

That looks a hell of alot better nice work now all you got too do is the hair thingy i suggested if you got the layers..

Thanks man, I will try to change the hair but I'm out of layers and I don't want to lose any facial detail. I already scrapped the tattoo cause I'm out of layers.

Archived