1 question and a maybe

Kiwiboy

I only just got the game about 3-4 hours ago. (Yeah i know you all had it for a while but i live in NZ) anyways my question is why does when computer does his charge for his finisher i get off the mat and i'm dazed but when i knock him down with a sig and start getting my finisher ready he's up in 2 secs and hits me before i can finich so i lose the finisher?

Also with the unannounced mystery charchter, I am thinking maybe it's Y2J since the animation of his one foot pin is in the game.

I only just got the game about 3-4 hours ago. (Yeah i know you all had it for a while but i live in NZ) anyways my question is why does when computer does his charge for his finisher i get off the mat and i'm dazed but when i knock him down with a sig and start getting my finisher ready he's up in 2 secs and hits me before i can finich so i lose the finisher?

Also with the unannounced mystery charchter, I am thinking maybe it's Y2J since the animation of his one foot pin is in the game.

DLC or hidden in-game? Jericho is announced, and 90% of the superstars do that...

You store your finisher, the opponent uses the stunned technique. Storing your finisher is just by pressing LB and RB at any given time to do a taunt and then pressing it again to try it whenever you want.

To use it without storing though, make sure the opponent is stunned (greyish) on the ground after you perform a signature move on them, then hold LB and RB, the opponent will get up dazed and you will hit your finisher guaranteed.

Duh me, lol. Anyways any help with 1st question ? It's annoying when ya lose a finisher that way. Still new to this so if it's piss easy then i have an excuse.

You store your finisher, the opponent uses the stunned technique. Storing your finisher is just by pressing LB and RB at any given time to do a taunt and then pressing it again to try it whenever you want.

To use it without storing though, make sure the opponent is stunned (greyish) on the ground after you perform a signature move on them, then hold LB and RB, the opponent will get up dazed and you will hit your finisher guaranteed.

I got PS3 copy so i just replace RB and LB with L1 and R1. I tried to do it when opponent is on ground but they are up faster than john cena no sells a wrestlers finisher.

Duh me, lol. Anyways any help with 1st question ? It's annoying when ya lose a finisher that way. Still new to this so if it's piss easy then i have an excuse.

I got PS3 copy so i just replace RB and LB with L1 and R1. I tried to do it when opponent is on ground but they are up faster than john cena no sells a wrestlers finisher.

Use a signature move, then when they're grey, hold L1 and R1. Should make him inable to counter.

Archived