A few questions for someone who owns the game

WWF WrestleFest

How many slots are there for CAWs?

Can we give CAWs custom music?

What arenas are in the game?

Which wrestler/arenas have to be unlocked?

Is online play as bad as it is with SvR?

Any major differences between the PS3 and 360 versions?

Thanks!

No

Current SmackDown, Current RAW, SmackDown Fist, All Stars Arena, Wrestlemania, Summerslam

About one third of the roster has to be unlocked through Fantasy Warfare mode, which should take a total of 3 hours on Rookie difficulty. SmackDown Fist, All Stars Arena, Summerslam also have to be unlocked by different means, all involving the use of the CAW-mode.

Haven't tried it yet. From what I've heard, it's a bit better.

Other than the fact that the PS3 got the patch adding the kick to Stone Cold's Stunner finisher, and maybe more that I don't know about, no.

Online Play, as far as 360 goes, far exceeds anything SvR can produce. Unlike SvR, it is not hosted by GameSpy. The servers are top notch and entering a game is as simple as clicking the match or pressing Quick Match. Once you enter the match, it starts as soon as all people select their characters. No countdowns, no entrances, no hassle, the match starts as soon as possible. Here, the game starts, there is no lag and it feels like offline with really good players. I have encountered tons of nooby CAWs but no cheap spammers/glitchers/cheap players so far.

Archived