Austin DOES do the kick before the stunner.

theclosetfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200 megs is the size of the Million $ DLC pack on the 360 when you download it so it sounds like that is similar to THQ making the SvR 11 DLC patches mandatory on the PS3 and making them optional on the 360 like the Sheamus and Shad Attire patches. Hopefully this does not lead to online compatibility issues like the ones in SvR 11 with the lazy people that did not download those optional patches.

The kick was probably taken out before because they(THQ) thought the stunner part was enough. But then they realised there fans didn't like it so the put a patch witch adds a kick(no pun intended)and listen to the fans. I must say Good Job THQ!

kinda sucks that I gotta wait a couple weeks for the patch (if it is when the Million Dollar Pack arrives)...but isn't the end of the world

the kick just makes the move more authentic...good to see that they actually want to try and get all the little things right

If They wanted to get the little things right, they would have gotten it right and been in the game in the first place ( when people that aren't fans of SCSA notice the gut kick is missing, then you got a problem)....but kudos for patching it.

I wonder will they fix the moves in some of the movesets... give HHH the proper spinebuster ( the one that Rock has---which is Wrong for the Rock ), get rid of the Canadian Destroyer for John Morrison....... theres a wealth of move that are wrong are misappropriated to guys.

Archived