Austin DOES do the kick before the stunner.

theclosetfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you download a patch first?

I saw an earlier post where the topic creator mentioned when he inserted the game in his PS3 it showed a 200MB + patch and he also had Stone Cold kick the opponent in the gut before the Stunner :D

I did download a patch. That would be amazing if they fixed it so quick and so soon to launch. Never seen that happen before.

Did you download a patch first?

I saw an earlier post where the topic creator mentioned when he inserted the game in his PS3 it showed a 200MB + patch and he also had Stone Cold kick the opponent in the gut before the Stunner :D

I did download a patch. That would be amazing if they fixed it so quick and so soon to launch. Never seen that happen before.

Because they're THQ San Diego and not those lazy bastards Yukes 8-)

I have the 360 version and there is no patch and the stunner is without the kick

I did it by holding down the L1 and R1 buttons when they were stunned on the ground, locking in the finisher. My initial thought was he only did the kick when you performed it like that. But now it seems like a last minute patch.

Weird! Even Marcus doesn't seem to know about the Stunner fix when Panicshade asked him about it on Twitter. If I didn't see the accurate Stunner for myself, I wouldn't believe this for a second.

In relation to the other topic on the hidden character, considering the patch was 200mb+... I wonder if it also added the new character so as to prevent it from leaking out before release.

To be honest, just typing that out sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory but frankly I'm still stunned--pardon the pun--that they fixed the Stone Cold Stunner, so my belief has been suspended.

Archived