Game UK pre orders!

funkmonk

The release date in the UK is 1/4...why would you expect it to come out of "preorder" before then"?

preorders from GAME are always posted out so they arrive on or before the release day. places like Amazon or Play.com dont send them until the actual day of release

I dont know about amazon but play sends out eaily. I preorderd SVR2011 from play.com and it came the day before the release date. Was very happy when it arrived XD

Back to the main topic tho, i got an e-mail from amazon this morning saying the release date has been moved back by supplier and now its "Delivery Estimate: 1 April 2011 - 2 April 2011" .....confussed much :???: anyone preordering from anywhere esle had a message like this??

I got the same email this morning. Im confused as well. Why the hell would the date be changed this late. WTF

Are you preordering from amazon as well?? if so the only thing i can think is maybe theres been a problem with amazon and they are just trying to cover themselfs incase its late.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Order status log

30/03/2011 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

30/03/2011 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for fulfilment.

29/03/2011 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

:D, hopefully i could see the game tomorrow?

Are you preordering from amazon as well?? if so the only thing i can think is maybe theres been a problem with amazon and they are just trying to cover themselfs incase its late.

On my end, I ordered from Amazon, first class shipping, and the estimated delivery date is still April 1st. I did not receive an E-mail from them this morning about anything being pushed back.

Edit: That being said, I just changed my order options from "First Class" to "Expedited", and then back to "First Class" and it set the game delivery to the 2nd (When I originally pre-ordered it said to get it on release date, select first class...guess that's not the case now)

I've cancelled my order with amazon and went with GAME.

My order has been posted :D

nice man! you should get it tomorrow! still waiting for mine to be shipped :P.

30/03/2011 Your order has been dispatched.

30/03/2011 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

:D, this time round i went with the free delivery service, is there still a chance i could get it tomorrow?

:D, this time round i went with the free delivery service, is there still a chance i could get it tomorrow?

I think you should get it tomorrow, usually with game you get the game a day early.

I think you should get it tomorrow, usually with game you get the game a day early.

have you got yours yet buddy?

The release date in the UK is 1/4...why would you expect it to come out of "preorder" before then"?

preorders from GAME are always posted out so they arrive on or before the release day. places like Amazon or Play.com dont send them until the actual day of release

Play don't post games on the release date. Just like Game and other online retailers they post Tuesday/Wednesday so the games are delivered to you in time for the release date. I ordered at Shopto.net for £29.86 and they posted today;

Order Status: COMPLETED/DISPATCHED

Play don't post games on the release date. Just like Game and other online retailers they post Tuesday/Wednesday so the games are delivered to you in time for the release date. I ordered at Shopto.net for £29.86 and they posted today;

Order Status: COMPLETED/DISPATCHED

sorry K i was going by cds. play and amazon dont usually send them til their release date, so ive never got games from there due to that fact, so i assumed it was the same for games. i always get from GAME anyway, they always arrive on the thursday.

I dont know about amazon but play sends out eaily. I preorderd SVR2011 from play.com and it came the day before the release date. Was very happy when it arrived XD

Back to the main topic tho, i got an e-mail from amazon this morning saying the release date has been moved back by supplier and now its "Delivery Estimate: 1 April 2011 - 2 April 2011" .....confussed much :???: anyone preordering from anywhere esle had a message like this??

I got the same email this morning. Im confused as well. Why the hell would the date be changed this late. WTF

Mine came 9am this morning. I see it has dibiases advertised on the case so people with a regular case will have a diff one.

Ive got my copy im just about to play it.

did you use express delivery or the free one?

Free.

same :), mine was dispatched around 1pm yesterday, think i will receive it today?

Mine came in the normal mail so if ur normal mail has been i guess u wont get it till 2morrow

Damn it u need to unlock Shawn Michaels there goes my frist match of HBK vs Taker.

Free.

same :), mine was dispatched around 1pm yesterday, think i will receive it today?

Mine came in the normal mail so if ur normal mail has been i guess u wont get it till 2morrow

Damn it u need to unlock Shawn Michaels there goes my frist match of HBK vs Taker.

my mail hasnt arrived yet.

Free.

Kool well let us know if it dose come.

Free.

Kool well let us know if it dose come.

I just want to play :(

Archived