Get Ready..Your Candy Ass is Next!

Omg! Its SiLVER4333

Uploaded to PSN

Search tags:

The Rock

Silver4333

Omg! Its SiLVER4333

Enjoy!!!!Face: Ignore the dark designs, they're less visible in-game than you thinklarge.jpg

Side View:large.jpglarge.jpgAttire 4: Red Outlinelarge.jpg

Attire 3: No Way Out 03'(No idea why he has hair here because he really doesn't probably some kind of glitch in HR)large.jpglarge.jpg

Attire 2:large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

Not to hurt your feelings but I honestly don't see The Rock, it looks like every other ps3 Rock out there. The eyes look too wide compared to his nose, the designs look horrible on the nose, the eyebrow are eh, the separations between the nose and eyes doesn't look big enough, nose is too thin. I really don't think this is upload worthy yet.

I would suggest to use different eyebrows, imho the ones you use are too thin and have the wrong shape.

A little more jaw-height and less width, right now the jaw looks a little to square.

I also suggest to use a design on the bridge of the nose to make it look smaller compared to the nostrils, cause Rock has really huge nostrils.

And here's a ref-pic for his lips, hope it helps.

http://images.blog-u.net/wp-content/original/2011_02/Dwayne-Johnson_3.jpg

And most important, change the color of the designs in the face. Right now they look to obvious.

Thanks everyone, but no one else sees a problem in the eyes? I think it's the x-axis. they look to far and yes i do agree with you guys on the lips.Also just to let you know, I made the designs dark just for the start to let you guys know they're here I'll lighten them up once the face starts to get liked.

Any comments on the attire?......lol

Archived