WHY?

kevman123

im telling the truth, and first of all i never got warnings on my other accounts, i just got banned without notice

You don't get banned without notice unless you were already banned before.

with the Wwetnagamer009 account, i had 0 warning status, and i got banned one day, it took me hours to look through the forums, and i found out that it so happens there was an account under my same ip before tnagamer, so it has to be my sister using that account before tnagamer, and not telling me

here you can even look for yourslef that i had 0 waring status, http://caws.ws/forum/user/61336-wwetnagamer009/

Yes, but what im trying to resolve here is that a mod banned me a while ago while i was using the tnagamer account, and said to me that there is aan account that was banned before i made tnagamer, which is wrong, tnagamer was my first account on here, and again i think it was my sister who made that account that got banned, and when i made tnagamer they banned me cause of the same ip.

Why do i kept getting banned on each account i make. it all started when i had the wwetnagamer009 account, a mod that before i had that account, and account that matched my ip was banned, i think that is bull becuase i never had an account before wwetnagamer. and i think the mods are mistaken me for someone else, can i see proof a snap shot IF i had an account on here, and if i did it prob wasnt even me i have a sister and it could have been her not me so before i get banned again if i do i want an answer please

o7liqh.png

Hi Waqas, madogg55, wwetnagamer, WWETHEGAME!

okay, but that doesnt explain nothing all i said i dont want them to know im the same person wwetnagamer using the maddog56, i didnt say anything on that forum that i was lieing about my sister using the accouin before that, so again i did not have an account before tnagamer, and i never had an account called waqas or wwethegame thats do an ip check on wwethegame and see if it matches with mine

okay, but that doesnt explain nothing all i said i dont want them to know im the same person wwetnagamer using the maddog56, i didnt say anything on that forum that i was lieing about my sister using the accouin before that, so again i did not have an account before tnagamer, and i never had an account called waqas or wwethegame thats do an ip check on wwethegame and see if it matches with mine

What relevance would that have now, if you've already gotten banned legitimately on your WWETHEGAME account?

You got WWETHEGAME account banned for being an idiot, there was a legitimate reason for that, and once you're banned, you're not aloud to make more accounts. :facepalm:

Yeah, you've already had tons of chances. You weren't even banned that long ago. This isn't time out. This is a ban. Good day and goodbye.

Archived