Close.

El Luchador

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mono || The Golden God

Are you really asking me this? Did I really just hear that? OFCOURSE F*CKING NOT! You know what? I can't improve you by myself, it just isn't happening. I know somebody who will gladly take you under their wing, somebody who'll actually teach you to know your alegiance. Now, just let me find that somebody

Mono opened the pie covered door to his locker room and entered, shutting the door behind him. Unfortunetly, he forgot to lock it..

tbc by anyone

Thrasher walks past Curtis, and into Mono's locker room. He wondered why there was pie on the door, but he reallt could care less. He walks in and smiles at Mono. "the Extreme title is about to fall into our hands Mono. I have a title shot on Friday against Luke Anderson. An easy win. Also if you don't mind me askin' why do you have pie on the door?"

Mono || The Golden God

Mono looked at Scott in utter confusion, confused that he didn't throw the pie. Just seemed like something he'd do. Maybe it was The Scorpion's new way of striking fear into the hearts of men?

I don't know how or why the pie is all over my door. Maybe it's Scorpion's new world domination tactic. And it's safe to say that we're all depending on you to win the Extreme Title on Friday, and take part in the much more golden AOA. Now I know this group has been growing a bit distant as of late, Abyss and Curtis have been clinging to me since Day of Destiny. But I want to fix that after Curtis gets his first taste of gold, and I become a God with two titles.

"What you planing mi amigo. I mean bringing the Assholes together needs to be our number one priority. We can't be seperated if we want to be dominant. So have you made a gameplan for Friday yet? You're definetly the brains of the two Assholes going into that tag title match. Use that big brain of yours to keep Curtis in check. We don't need him messing up and costing us the titles."

Mono || The Golden God

Ah, well you see there's a small problem. I'm not the type to plan things, I just let things take their course as they happen. But this time I know exactly how things will play out. You see, Curtis is hellbent on proving himself to me, which will either turn out really good or really bad. But no matter how this goes, I know Curtis will destroy at least one of them. The rest will all fall into my hands..

"Good. I can easily over power Anderson so that his submissions will mean nothing. He can't make me tap if I don't give him a chance to breathe. Now that business is out of the way how have you been man? We hardly ever talk anymore. i mean when we started this we had a lot more fun. Why can't we go back to the good old days?"

OT: Maybe he took the phrase "Now you're thinking with portals!" litteraly.

Mono || The Golden God

Between the World Title victory and Abyss's title victory i've been quite good. It does dissapoint me slightly how distant we've been lately, but I have explanation of sort. When Steven tried to challenge me I obviously had to confront Ace about the World Title match. What I wasn't expecting was your inclusion in the match. An opportunity of that magnitude isn't something I could ever pass up, and back then things weren't any different. I suppose they led to a very good thing, and now here we are. I loved those good old times to, but they can't restore themselves overnight. I think something good, something that'd bring joy in all of us Assholes would restore them. And that's where Friday comes in..

OT #2: WELCOME TO PAGE HERP DERP I COULDN'T COUNT, 19

OT: It's page 19, stupid!

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace looks at the pie on his door. He then watches as the recently fixed door comes back off its hinges. Must've been a hard throw.

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Exactly! Just as I was thinking. Plus I really didn't want to be in the world title match at Day of Destiny. I've had my moment with the title. Wasn't all that great since we closed down as soon as i won it. However I know that since we have to big ratings draws as our world title holders there is no way we're closing down any time soon. So in honor of the great things the Assholes of anarchy will do I brought this."

Pretty much out of thin air Thrasher pulls a bottle of champaigne. He pops the top and smiles. He couldn't wait to drink it. He had saved up a lot during the beginning of his career so he could buy this stuff, and now was the perfect time to drink it.

"Now do you have any glasses with which we can drink this bubbly alchoholic beverage in?

OT: It's page 19, stupid!

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace looks at the pie on his door. He then watches as the recently fixed door comes back off its hinges. Must've been a hard throw.

"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OT: You dare question my crappy counting?

Mono || The Golden God

Well my friend, I think I have something..

Mono began to look around his locker room until finally coming up with a glass...And a water bottle. Eh, it'll do.

And so it begins..

OT: Off doing that naked run you suggested a month ago

Mono || da g0lden dog

Should have just stuck to the champaign handed to you..Having the champaign would have been the simplest course of action, but getting the bottle of tequila from the fridge would be the strange one. Think outside the box I guess. This isn't gonna feel good in the morning..

Hey...Hey SCOTTAAAY! You...You look like a dolphin. It's not the face but, your arms just flap so gracefully in the wind. Oh wait, that's a bird. But what if we invented...The Birdphin!

Alex Brown walked around backstage wearing his Risk Taker title around his waist. He flashed smiles at the workers. He slowly walked down the halls glancing around every few seconds to see if anyone he wanted to talk was around.

Scott couldnhold his alchohol a little better than Mono so he wasn't completely crazy. However he knew if he drank much more something odd would happen. He couldn't wait. He shoots back another shot of tequila and begins to speak.

"How we gonna d that Mono. I mean we would need a lab, and some bird dna and some doplhin dna. I'm not that rich. Plus we would have to decide which bird we would want to use."

OT let's do it Mono

Archived