Close.

El Luchador

Alex Brown walked out of his locker room with the Phoenix title hung over his shoulder. He walked down the halls with a confident demeanor and his eyes that were lit by an undying flame. He was already mentally preparing for his match this Sunday... his first title defense against Elias Williams and Jake Blaze in a triple threat match.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the bowels of the boiler room as he appeared on a tron Curtis was there staring into the camera and with his mask tightly on "As you disgusting people saw i lost the tag titles to the so called Straight Edge Savior but i intend on getting the titles back for the AOA at any cost and the next time you see me you will see a more dangerous, more bloodthirsty, more savage and more primal Curtis Frazier no not Curtis Frazier, for now on i will be addressed as Nailz." He said and took off his mask and walked away

OT: Back from some family business and BTW a new app for Curtis will be made soon so dont worry broskis

Jake hits a Blaze Driver on a trainer. He had been training in the gym for some time now getting ready for the match where he would regain his title. A trainer tries to hit him from behind only for Blaze to step to the other side, and for the trainer to go flying past him. He then German suplexes the trainer before the trainer has time to react. He keeps the hold though and hits two more German suplexes. He then just stares down at the man lying there. He picked the man up and hit a Blaze Bomb just to make sure he could still do the move perfectly. He then walks back to his locker room bored out of his mind.

Mono || The Golden God

A mystery opponent? What kind of bullshit is this?! God shouldn't have to put up with this crap, not now not ever! Hmm..Maybe it's someone from outside of AKW, maybe it's someone..Shark Boy! I know this, Ace's trying to get me scared of the mystery opponent then he'll bring out Shark Boy for entertainment value. Got you all figured out buddy, all figured out..Or maybe it's Gospel and Cruz. Wait, they haven't done anything so why would it'd be them? Damnit Ace you son of a bitch!

Mono smashed the wall with his fist and buried his head in his hands. The stress was unbearable but he knew he'd be leaving Not Itz Personal with his title no matter what, even if his opponent is an 8 ft. Grizzly Bear with a shotgun.

Alex Brown walked out of his locker room wearing a pair of stonewashed jean with holes in the knees that were fixed by purple bandanas stitched over the holes, a white shirt with a red blood splatter patterned that formed a tribal design and within the tribal design in purple letters was written ‘The Brand New Sin’. His eyes were hidden from sight thanks to a pair of Aviators; he glanced over the workers. His Phoenix title would glimmering as the light reflected off the title that set around his waist. He walked the halls with a smirk plastered across his handsome mug.

tbc: anyone

Alex Brown walked out of his locker room wearing a pair of stonewashed jean with holes in the knees that were fixed by purple bandanas stitched over the holes, a white shirt with a red blood splatter patterned that formed a tribal design and within the tribal design in purple letters was written ‘The Brand New Sin’. His eyes were hidden from sight thanks to a pair of Aviators; he glanced over the workers. His Phoenix title would glimmering as the light reflected off the title that set around his waist. He walked the halls with a smirk plastered across his handsome mug.

tbc: anyone

"Alex, Alex, Alex. Alex Brown... If it isn't our Phoenix Champion." Elias Williams stepped into camera view a few feet from Alex, a malicious grin on his face.

Alex stared at Elias and just shoot him a smirk. "Well, if it's not Elias Williams one of my two opponents. I hope you are ready for Sunday, because I know I'm ready to continue on my way to the top especially at the expense of Jake Blaze."

*Another promo video for Gabriel is posted onto the AKW site. In this video, Gabriel is sitting on a steel chair, in a dark room with a lone candle next to him*

Gospel: "I hear the buzz on the street is all about this new messiah who is emerging in AKW. And by new messiah, I of course mean me. But, it is not just a wave of excitement and wonder that I hear. I also hear a small majority who seem to not believe the message I am bringing to you.

Do these people know who I am? Or is that just the problem, have they simply been ignorant up to now. Maybe they think they've been seeing everything clearly up till now, but I can assure you that they've really just been blind to the truth.

Maybe it's because they are just turning a blind eye to what's going on, to the words I am preaching to you. Maybe it's because I feel so far away from that they are making the mistake of ignoring what I am saying. But do not worry my disciples, because soon I will make become closer to you. This will be the last of this videos I am sending you for now, because the next time we speak together, I will be doing it to you in person.

The next time you see me will be inside a AKW ring, bringing my message to you directly. You can just try to shut out the truth then, but it is only a matter of time until you come to accept the greatness that is, me, the messiah, Gabriel...... Gospel.

And very soon, you will all know..... who I am"

*He blows out the candle which leaves the screen black. The name, "Gabriel Gospel" is displayed on the screen as the video ends*

OT - R.I.P. "Macho Man" Randy Savage

Mono || The Golden God

While Randy Savage was fighting Jesus to save the world, Mono sat in his locker room on a Saturday morning tired and looking to sleep again. Gospel couldn't have been talking about Sunday, you have to earn things around here. Right? RIGHT?!

Jake walks into the gym once again. He didn't know why he was so entranced in injurying the trainers. He walks in and forces two of them to get into the ring with him. He decides that he's going to make this one last a while so he tells them it will be a one on handicap tag match. One trainer goes out onto the ropes while the other stands out on the apron. Jake and the trainer begin to circle each other before they lock up. Jake overpowers the trainer and put him in a side headlock. Showing off some of his amateur background he does a headlock throw to out the trainer down onto the ground. He then stands back up and waits for the trainer to get back to his feet. He smiles as the trainer is just about done getting up as he runs to the ropes and springboards off of the ropes hitting the springboard had made famous. The trainer completely not expecting the spear had taken it full on without any sort of block or counter. As Jake gets up he picks the writhing trainer up off the ground. He throws him into the turnbuckle his partner is standing near. He was already tired of the one in the ring so he was hoping the other one was smart enough to tag himself in. The trainer does and Jake smiles as he gets into the ring. Jake really just stands there and this causes the trainer to panic. the trainer rushes him trying to clothesline Jake. Jake just ducks underneath and grabs the trainer from behind and hit a German Suplex. He then got up and decided he would test a submission hold. He locks in the figure four leg lock and then just sits there waiting for the trainer to tap. After a while he was bored so he decided to climb up to the top rope. He points up to the sky and then does a Macho Man top rope elbow drop. With the two trainers down he leaves the ring and starts hitting a speed bag to get his strikes faster.

Savior listens to Mono's, I mean Gabriel Gospel's promo and says to himself "seeing him soon huh?" well if I see him in the main event on sunday, Ace can expect a very pissed off superstar, and to be honest, Straight Edge Savior would even side with Mono in this, they'd both have been screwed

"Ready? To be honest, I need not prepare for a match with Jake. I know him, I know his style. I'll know where he's going in that oversized head of his... And I'll be able to prove to him that any past victory he holds over me was a fluke. So, Alex, am I ready for Sunday? More than you know." Elias Williams smirked with an imperious swagger.

Alex smirked back Elias just shaking his head. "Yeah, I'm glad you are ready for Jake. I'm ready for Jake to... I mean let's be honest he's nothing special mediocre in the ring at best. But, then there is you and me. Elias Williams and Alex Brown, I know you don't have me figured out and I'll admit I don't have you figured. So, I guess that means things between you and me are gonna be interesting.

Jake walks up to the conversation. He had heard the part that Alex had said about him being mediocre in the ring. He puts his hand on Alex's shoulder with a wicked smile on his face. "Now it that really something two men I've never lost to at a Pay Per View can say. I'm better than ever before and when I kick both of your asses that title will come back where it belongs. So I hope you've enjoyed this short time with it Alex because after Sunday you're never getting it back."

Alex turned to Jake and pushed his hand off his shoulder. "Jake , after I beat you for MY title. You've been the same. You might have ran this place before, but things change and your reign over this place is over. I'm gonna be holding onto this belt for awhile. I'm gonna put you on the shelf this Sunday and everyone a favor in the process." He then turned to Elias and just shot him a twisted smile.

"Almost retired me, put me on the shelf. What the *censored* have you two been smoking? I beat you two for a very key reason. I'm better than you. Alex you won MY title from me after I was already attacked by the other pussy in this conversation. That proves you won't be retaining this Sunday because you won it from a very random opportunity. With how stupid you sounded with that last statement makes it more likely for you to be put on the shelf by Elias or myself. You are a blemish on AKW history. So the sooner your title reign ends, and it goes down as the shortest title reign in AKW history you will fade into obscurity like we all know you should. SO now before I take my leave of you two losers I wish you good luck. I mean the roster is already small as it is we don't need to lose any more wrestlers." Jake walks away from the two men he would be meeting in the ring on Sunday. He flips them off as he walks away. He couldn't wait to kick their asses in ring.

Scott walks around the backstage area a beer in one hand, and his title on his shoulder. He wondered if he would be having a match to keep the title on his shoulder at the PPV. Most of the matches would be awesome already so he didn't care if he was on the card or not. All he knew was that he was really glad he had a title here in AKW. This was the greatest company in the world so he just couldn't wait to wrestle for all the fans.

ELIAS WILLIAMS PUTS THE ASS IN ASSASSIN,

HE'S PUTTING THE DECOMPOSING BODIES IN PLASTIC.

With an eager sensation of anticipation, the omnipotent screen towering over the stage would ignite in an inferno of swiftly varying images and colors. As the lights in the arena dim and flicker, white fog envelopes the unforgiving steel of the entrance stage. As the fog truly devoured the colossal stage, a siren would rip through the air, piercing through ear drum after ear drum of the countless fans in attendance. The siren was reminiscent of the air raid sirens of war times, though the ominous demeanor was tenfold. As the air raid sirens reached its climax, it faded almost perfectly into a blood-curdling orchestral instrument's final note, which exploded into a brutal scream. The scream was filled with an intense disgust and resentment for whoever or whatever the song was directed to, and the methodical drumming and guitar playing beneath the vocals mirrored the feeling. As the screams became more coherent, the omnipotent screen's video filled with clips of a man everyone knew well. A man who'd held the AKW World Championship longer than anyone before and after him has ever held it. A man who is known for his abstract views and methods within the ring, and his cold and calculated word and maneuver choice. He stepped out onto the stage and into the fog, with an extreme look of dismay scarred across his face.

NOTHING WILL WIPE THIS HEART OUT

NO ONE WILL BREAK THIS FRONT LINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp_inh2FCQ&fmt=18

WE ARE THE FINAL ONES

WE ARE THE FINAL RESISTANCE

The man wore his naturally dark but dyed red hair unkempt, and parts of it hung limply in his eyes, which were lined with a circular sea of black make up. From the bottom the the seas, the design of a dagger pointed downward. He was somewhat muscular, bot not ridiculously so as many professional wrestlers are. He also did not indulge as severely in the tattoos as many do, but he did wear a dark tattoo on his right shoulder that extended down his bicep and tricep and to his elbow. It was the design of what one might assume to be God clutching at the hand and wrist of what one could easily assume to be Satan. Surrounding both figures were an intricate tribal design that if looked at upside down, could make it seem like Satan was preventing God from falling from grace. His nails painted black, the man obviously fit into a certain demographic. However, you wouldn't be able to see the painted nails, as both fists were clenched in a sign of anger. On both arms he sported black elbow pads and black wrist tape. On the man's lower body, he wore a pair of blood red tights that shown through a pair of ripped black tights, so it seemed as if the man's legs had been attacked by a rabid clawed beast. This made it nearly impossible to see his black knee pads and boots, but the red laces on said boots helped to outline the figure. As the man ventured down the cool steel ramp, the fog seemed to split like the seas in the tale of the Ten Commandments. Without changing his facial expression or demeanor, the man slid into the ring, and slowly pushed to his feet, where he would glare out upon the fans, before ripping the microphone from the hands of the ring announcer. Bringing it to his lips, a certain malice would seep through the venom about to flow through the microphone.

ELIAS WILLIAMS • HUMAN ABSTRACT

"We've got... We've got a few issues that need addressing. Primarily, they involve or revolve around Jake Blaze and his misguided beliefs. He wants to believe... Believe that he's better than either Alex or me? He wants to believe that he has even a single f**king fiber of talent in his mundane body? He wants to believe that this Sunday, he's gonna' reunite himself with a world title I never truly lost? A title that should be MINE? Well, Jake... Believe what you want, because in all honesty? It doesn't matter what you believe. What matters are the cold hard facts... And they are... That Elias Williams is the BEST DAMN WRESTLER THIS COMPANY HAS TO OFFER! And, you, my friend? You're far from it... You're a pathetic... A sad excuse for roster space... You're a filler wrestler... You're no man... You're not even a real wrestler. You're a facsimile of a champion, of what I am and have always been... And will always be. You know... You know what? I think you should take a moment before you come out here and make a fool of yourself in front of the globe. You should take a moment to look in a mirror... Look in a mirror and take it all in. Take in the fact that you... You're nothing. You're nothing compared to me, compared to Alex, hell, to Straight Edge Savior, who is a little child in comparison to me. You know what, Jacob? You should just a take a huge bite outta' the glass from the mirror you break by looking in it." Elias snickered in a malicious swagger, before pacing for a moment. Grinning cockily, he would reunite his mouth with the microphone and explode with an intensity unmatched. "It's time, Jacob. It's time that you know... This Sunday is NOT about Alex Brown. It's about YOU and ME settling this... And you can bet your ass that I'm going to make DAMN sure you don't have the physical capability to walk out of this ring. I'm gonna' make sure that you'll be rolled outta' the ring in a damned body bag. You can rest assured that if you're not dead by the time that bell rings at the end of the match? You're going to wish you were. And I'll promise you this RIGHT NOW! You'll wish you were dead... You'll wish I'd ended your SORRY life... And I'll wish I had, too... But I won't have to wish for too long... Know why? Because I'll oblige... I'll put you out of your misery once and for all... And I'll take great pride... Great pleasure... Great solace... In doing so. Jake? Alex? This Sunday, your heads will roll... You hear me?"

Elias paused deliberately and methodically, as he allowed his resent and disgust, his cold and calculated malice to swell up like toothpaste being rolled to the top of the tube. And with his final three words, the toothpaste pushes through the cap, and explodes onto the mirror.

"HEADS... WILL... ROLL"

As the microphone lowers, the lights suddenly cut out, and the air raid sirens return to pierce ear drums once more. By the time the lights returned, all that remained in the ring was the microphone, ominously laying in the center of the ring. As the scene faded, the world watched, dumbfounded...

Archived