Thank You THQ

Zurick

Dude your in a forum, everyone knows what an official poster means and taking into consideration your'e poor grammar and spelling.... perhaps English is not your first language? If so, I apologies.

sorry dude im dyslexic :fedup: sorry if you dnt like my poor spelling and grammer. sorry i dint knw what an offical poster is i was clearly tryin to clarify what you were sayin no need to be a prick :cry:

Dang, now you have gone and made me feel bad! But you started it! :)

yeh i knw i did start it and i dint mean to make it sound as if i was starting or anythin dude !! sorry :fedup:

Dude your in a forum, everyone knows what an official poster means and taking into consideration your'e poor grammar and spelling.... perhaps English is not your first language? If so, I apologies.

sorry dude im dyslexic :fedup: sorry if you dnt like my poor spelling and grammer. sorry i dint knw what an offical poster is i was clearly tryin to clarify what you were sayin no need to be a prick :cry: so sorry if my spelling isnt good enough for you !!!!

Guess he's not the only one with poor grammar and spelling :rolleyes:

This forum has people posting from all around the globe, and not all of them are Americans, British or from any other country where the native language there is English. :)

sorry dude im dyslexic :fedup: sorry if you dnt like my poor spelling and grammer. sorry i dint knw what an offical poster is i was clearly tryin to clarify what you were sayin no need to be a prick :cry: so sorry if my spelling isnt good enough for you !!!!

This forum has people posting from all around the globe, and not all of them are Americans, British or from any other country where the native language there is English. :)

Haha just spotted his spelling mistake :hqhq: but its not worth me insulting him over it pfft! Thanks Youssef :D

Haha just spotted his spelling mistake :hqhq: but its not worth me insulting him over it pfft! Thanks Youssef :D

No problem mate :D Wrong spelling or grammar is not the end of days :D

Anyway, thank you THQ for the great effort put in All Stars (just trying to please the topic creator :D )

But seriously, I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game since the first SVR as much as I'm enjoying the demo of All Stars and I definitely can't wait to get my hands on the full game when its released :D

No problem mate :D Wrong spelling or grammar is not the end of days :D

Anyway, thank you THQ for the great effort put in All Stars (just trying to please the topic creator :D )

But seriously, I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game since the first SVR as much as I'm enjoying the demo of All Stars and I definitely can't wait to get my hands on the full game when its released :D

oh yess i agree havent had this much fun with a wwe game since no mercy on n64 which i still have tbh :P

I'm dying to know Undertaker's 4 signatures :D

I heard 3 of them were the chokeslam, old school and last ride. Wondering what's the fourth. :D

I want to know Kane's 4th as well. I know he has powerbomb, some lame body slam and the flying clothesline.

Thanks for the demo THQ, you saved me $65.00!! I liked the idea behind this game, I like the look of the game but the gameplay, load times, lack of move variety really killed it for me. Fast games should move fast, this is sluggish but made to look fast becaues it's flashy.

If you make another one please make the dev team spend more time on adding moves, balancing out how often the cpu reverses things, adding character specific animations for shared moves so they don't all look the same, speed up the grapples and greatly reduce the load times between entrances and the match happening.

Thanks for the demo THQ, you saved me $65.00!! I liked the idea behind this game, I like the look of the game but the gameplay, load times, lack of move variety really killed it for me. Fast games should move fast, this is sluggish but made to look fast becaues it's flashy.

If you make another one please make the dev team spend more time on adding moves, balancing out how often the cpu reverses things, adding character specific animations for shared moves so they don't all look the same, speed up the grapples and greatly reduce the load times between entrances and the match happening.

You just don't know how to chain moves.

It seems that THQ San Diago has done a better job than Yukes.

You just don't know how to chain moves.

It seems that THQ San Diago has done a better job than Yukes.

Hell yeah they did.

Archived