Official Moveset and Finisher for CAWs Topic

NickRedMachine

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the most accurate finisher for del rio in the game would be the warrior military press.

As Dos Caras his finisher was a military press into a bridging german suplex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFIq8l-hdGM

It just depends on what you want to do with him really.

i did search his wiki page for finisher ideas but when i saw gorilla press i didnt wanna say it incase i got grilled lol

William Regal- Triple H or Bret Hart

finisher- Pipers Punch(he used STF alot also though)

pipers punch is a sig and canot be used as a finisher i thought ? id use big shows punch as regals power of the punch :)

Will put this in later, really busy right now though.

Heads up guys, the invisible body glitch is somehow present in this game too!

Just had it happen to my Hacksaw Jim Duggan CAS, but luckily I went back to modify him (the glitch doesn't appear in the creator), resaved, and it fixed it.

...What...the...*censored*...

You have a Jim Duggan CAW?

trollface_2_by_trollfaceplz.gif

William Regal- Triple H or Bret Hart

finisher- Pipers Punch(he used STF alot also though)

pipers punch is a sig and canot be used as a finisher i thought ? id use big shows punch as regals power of the punch :)

Will put this in later, really busy right now though.

no rush dude lol take ya time :D

Regal actually never used the STF, he used a cross leg cross face. I'm a stickler, mostly a dork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPUJlIZnwRY&feature=fvst

STF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkQVPyAIrmw

:spas::blush:

i did search his wiki page for finisher ideas but when i saw gorilla press i didnt wanna say it incase i got grilled lol

haha grilled for what? He's been using the press longer then the arm breaker. Just depends what era alberto you're going to make.

matt hardy - bret hart - finisher randy orton RKO closest thing to twist of fate

booker t - cm punk or shwn michaels - finisher - The rock rock bottom closest thing to bookend until we get r-truths scissor kick :)

I have to say I disagree with bret hart. I think his style is closer to people like edge or McIntyre. Punk's not a bad choice at all for Booker though, I'll put that in.

For Batista

Moveset: U. Warrior

Finisher: Sheamus...

Even though he does the High Angle Powerbomb like Hall and Raven used to do no matter what all of the powerbombs in the game end the same...A Giant Flip in the air and then when he comes down you fall with them ... So yeah and the hammer to the back in the Pale Justice/High Cross powerbomb looks like Batistas Transition from face to face to shoving them in between his legs before the Batista Bomb!

For Batista

Moveset: U. Warrior

Finisher: Sheamus...

Even though he does the High Angle Powerbomb like Hall and Raven used to do no matter what all of the powerbombs in the game end the same...A Giant Flip in the air and then when he comes down you fall with them ... So yeah and the hammer to the back in the Pale Justice/High Cross powerbomb looks like Batistas Transition from face to face to shoving them in between his legs before the Batista Bomb!

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. The spear he actually done and the Sheamus finisher really just doesn't look like a powerbomb. Any more opinions on this?

Also, any suggestions for a Ric Flair caw? I know HBK has a figure four signature but flair isn't really an acrobat is he.

I hadn't read of somebody reporting their powerbomb findings (if I missed it, my apologies) but Kane has one in his moveset. Also, for guys like Kevin Nash and Sid, perhaps think about using the Undertaker's moveset because Taker is a good brawler-big man hybrid and the Last Ride can work for both Nash and Sid. Just a thought. You'd have Nash and Sid performing "Old School" but at last they would have sweet powerbombs.

Hey can somebody help me I need Movsets and finishers for Goldust Doink and Iron Sheik as close as possible i know its not much to work with as far as accuracy

Wow.. these are really tough.. any help from experts?

For Goldust I'd pick at least someone with a neckbreaker in their moveset.

Archived