Formula 1 Thread

Zander

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think either was at fault, Hamilton had every right to make a move, but I doubt Button could see him clearly due to conditions and was just moving on to the racing line.

Hamilton being investigated 3 times in 11 laps LOL. Glad I didn't bet on Button now.

Don't think either was at fault, Hamilton had every right to make a move, but I doubt Button could see him clearly due to conditions and was just moving on to the racing line.

Hamilton being investigated 3 times in 11 laps LOL. Glad I didn't bet on Button now.

You're coming out very slow out of a corner, it's raining, you have a driver right behind you and that driver is Lewis Hamilton, in a wet race.

For a guy who is supposedly "always thinking ahead of everybody else", common sense did let him down at that moment.

As the laps waste away....

this is worse than the 2 hour safety car period at Le Mans last night. at least then i knew there was another 14 hours or something.

They could red flag it, sit and wait for 20 minutes until the rain gets better, and then start again with lots of laps to go. and as i type this they do.

Archived