Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zander

Formula 1 Thread

Victory for Vettel, yet again. ^_^ Brilliant result for Heidfeld and Renault. Really exceeded everyone's expectations.

Great to see Di Resta picking up points in consecutive races. Excellent start to his F1 career.

Got a terrible feeling this is going to be similar to the 09 season.

What, Vettel wins the first so many races, tails off mid-way through the season, but still wins the Championship?

No, he's right. I'm refering to Button dominating the first half of the season in 2009 before the others caught up with Brawn. That was a pretty boring season.

I hope Vettel doesn't just run away with this years championship. i also hope that the predicted thunderstorm that never happened today is being saved for China.

I'm just hoping that Ferrari can get their stuff together asap. Alonso's talent is making sure that he can fight for podiums in that thing, but he should be fighting for the lead.

Seasons without Ferrari being a factor are boring for me. Hated 2005 and 2009 for that reason..

It's scary how good Vettel is looking. Matured a lot over the winter and he's been flawless so far. Hope he *censored*s up tomrrow though.

Vettel is making it so predictable lately that i've even supported Hamilton over him. someone else please win. i was thinking Webber but lately he's fallen down the proverbial cliff. and Ferrari for whatever reason have turned to shit.

I want Vettel to win the championship, but I don't fancy seeing him win every single race. Hopefully he has some more competition, and soon.

Seriously, one of the best races ever.

The race situation seemed to change every lap, with different guys set to win. First Button, then Vettel, then Rosberg, then Vettel again and then Hamilton. Awesome.

Webber was unreal, same with Hamilton. No idea what's happned to Massa, but he's starting to show why he's at Ferrari.

Brilliant by Hamilton today :D! Webber also had a brilliant race, shame he had to overtake Jenson at the end.

That was a good race, really tough to call and it was good to see so many competitive cars. I'm glad Hamilton won though, as mentioned before, it would be a welcome change if Hamilton, Button, Webber, Massa, Alonso, Rosberg etc can all challenge Vettel for the title.

Ferrari looked far batter yesterday than they have since the new season began, hopefully it's a sign of things to come because I'm fed up with Vettel winning every single week.

Great qualifying lap from Alonso, will probably slip down due to tryes though.

I hope Vettel doesn't win again, but it's looking likely now unless Hamilton can do something special. I doubt Massa can last much longer at Ferrari either, he's so far from where he should be now.

Can't see Vettel losing the Championship, this is going to be similar to Button in 2009.