How do you backflip off their chest onto the turnbuckle?

Hip Hop Joe

yeah...to go from the ring to the top rope automatically you have to have a top rope finisher (like Eddie, Morrison, Steamboat, etc.)

I know you can jump off their chest in a quick grapple with Rey (into a DDT or huracanrana) but I haven't seen the top rope jump in a combo. To be honest though I have only played a couple matches with Rey so I don't really know his whole combo set.

yeah...to go from the ring to the top rope automatically you have to have a top rope finisher (like Eddie, Morrison, Steamboat, etc.)

I know you can jump off their chest in a quick grapple with Rey (into a DDT or huracanrana) but I haven't seen the top rope jump in a combo. To be honest though I have only played a couple matches with Rey so I don't really know his whole combo set.

its a running move

its a running move

I know you can run at them and jump off...I thought he was asking if you can combo into that...thanks for the help though

Archived