I want to buy a taser. Help?

doG

They can not be purchased in my country since they are illegal, so I wanted to buy one from abroad. From what I understand, you are allowed to buy them in the USA.

I found some pretty nice tasers on this site called ioffer.com. But it seems like a shady site with a bad reputation. So I would very much appreciate a dependable site where you can buy yourself a taser.

you scared to walk at night or something?

Yes. I would also like to get one for my girlfriend.

Any reason for this?

Self-defense. I was almost robbed once and since then I have been somewhat afraid to walk outside when it's dark. I CAN walk outside and have done such but I am always looking over my shoulder.

Join the police force?

But seriously, there has to be a self defense site or something that sells tasers, mace, etc. Or, maybe even a weapons dealer.

Sorry I'm not really much help, the only weapons I deal with are my fists. :hqhq:

I have found a site that sells mace, and plan on ordering a can. But as far as tasers go in this country, no. I looked up Ebay and they have a whole bunch of nice ones but they refuse to ship out of the US. :/

As for a weapons dealer, we don't have any stores in my country that sell weapons.

Io can see why they won't, illegally selling weapons is, well, illegal.

Mace is still a very good 2nd choice. Plus, shooting mace is also easier and less intimidating for the user than pulling the trigger on a taser, something most people aren't comfortable with.

And, if you were to ever actually use it, you'd be charged for possession of an illegal weapon.

Tasers are for women. Get a gun and/or some balls.

I would love to own a pistol. But the only way to get one around here for me is illegally. And it would cost alot more then a tazer, unfortunately.

Mace is still a very good 2nd choice. Plus, shooting mace is also easier and less intimidating for the user than pulling the trigger on a taser, something most people aren't comfortable with.

And, if you were to ever actually use it, you'd be charged for possession of an illegal weapon.

I dunno... I can see the charm in pulling a taser on someone. o.O Not sure why I would have a problem with it. You might have a point though, maybe it's one of those things that feel real different when you actually do it.

That is only a maybe. It's not certain that a robber would press charges against you for that. And I am really not concerned with the legality issue.

The problem is that with every website that I encounter, it says "WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US". I live pretty far outside of the US.

I need a website that is lenient with the law, so to speak. :rolleyes: Is the UK any more loose with that stuff?

The problem is that with every website that I encounter, it says "WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US". I live pretty far outside of the US.

I need a website that is lenient with the law, so to speak. :rolleyes: Is the UK any more loose with that stuff?

I think they are more strict with that stufff.

Where do you live?

it depends were you shop i have owned both a hand taser & air taser at sometime or other there not strictly legal but if you know the right people you can pick up non lethal defense aids quite easily

GANGS with mace? Never heard of that before. What city is it, and what kinda gangs are that? O_o

Where do you live?

I rather not reveal, however I can say that it is in the regions of Europe.

GANGS with mace? Never heard of that before. What city is it, and what kinda gangs are that? O_o

Where do you live?

I rather not reveal, however I can say that it is in the regions of Europe.

My guess is Northern Ireland.

I have bought on ioffer, and the 3 times that i did, everything worked out well.

but if you want a taser. Go on youtube, and look for the tv show manswers they show how to make one at home

here's one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FxUl3Fm0yg

So it did... Thanks for your input. Maybe it's worth ordering from that site after all.

I rather not make something on my own. It doesn't feel as safe.

You can get a cheap disposable camera. one with a flash. You take the batteries out . then put a paper clip on the capacitor, the unit that charges the flash....then it drains the charge. Then leave the paper clip attached to it. pop the batteries in....then charge the flash,,,and touch someone with the ends of the paper clip.

but you have to be careful, they said on tv, that one AA battery has enough juice to stop a heart...if you press it against them for like 15-20 seconds. so it would be like press it , 5 seconds, it's enough to stun someone :P i tried this on someone :P

i didn't watch the vid that i posted, but it's prob saying the same thing

Archived