Former WWE Diva Says She Wants To Wrestle Snooki & The Situation

TimSimm2

On Monday's RAW, Jersey Shore Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi made her WWE television debut, got physical with LayCool and was booked for a match at WrestleMania 27.

Former WWE diva Chyna says that "Snooki" is making a mockery out of pro wrestling - and wants to settle their beef in the ring.

Chyna, who last wrestled back in 2002, spoke to TMZ.com this week and said, "Snooki is trying to make a joke out of wrestling" ... and needs to be taught a lesson.

Chyna said she's also interested in laying the smack down on Snooki's co-star Michael Sorrentino, best known as "The Situation.

Chyna told TMZ, “I could take on Snooki AND The Situation in a tag match and have some fun doing it."

i dont see how snookie trying to wrestle is any different from any other diva in the wwe now, with an exception to a few. i also think kong will take McCools place at mania.

The fact that the debut is happening on Wrestlemania as opposed to RAW or Smackdown makes a huge difference.

There are other divas who work tooth and nail to get to Wrestlemania and don't even get to wrestle, instead they have to dress up and model as lumberjills.

Aside from that.. 99.8 of the crap that is reported from TMZ is false or twisted up to make it sound bad.

Archived