Can THQ make a non-"fighting" game with this roster?

urmie

Legends of Wrestlemania 2 with this roster + roster DLC and new wrestlers and of course different controls.

Either SvR controls or All-star's controls.

With this roster we can finally do Hogan vs Warrior, Hollywood Hogan vs Rock (WM18), etc.

Pre-order bonus: Order now and get Wrestlefest arcade game for free! :)

The SvR team can't work on two titles at once.

And if All Stars is successful, they'd just continue on with that franchise.

Our best hope is if THQ finally, after a decade of begging, brought us an updated version of No Mercy in HD via PSN and XBLA with slightly improved character models to get rid of the marshmallow limbs, and a stocked CAW mode with tons of Legend specific moves, logos, and attires.

There was rumors of this happening via WiiWare a few years back, but sadly nothing came of it.

The SvR team can't work on two titles at once.

And if All Stars is successful, they'd just continue on with that franchise.

Our best hope is if THQ finally, after a decade of begging, brought us an updated version of No Mercy in HD via PSN and XBLA with slightly improved character models to get rid of the marshmallow limbs, and a stocked CAW mode with tons of Legend specific moves, logos, and attires.

There was rumors of this happening via WiiWare a few years back, but sadly nothing came of it.

The bolded part would be most likely to happen, and I don't think tehy could since some characters in-game are prohibited from WWE merchandise such as Chris Benoit.

I meant with a current roster...which wouldn't be that hard to do considering the models that game used.

I'm sure they could easily uprez the graphics for HD sets too, given what we've seen in the modding community over the years.

I really don't see that as an expensive venture for them at all, and they could offer tons of DLC roster updates if it sold well. After as many people that have asked for it, I'm sure it would.

Hell, I'd be happy if they'd give us an updated Royal Rumble (SNES) if they could secure the rights to that game.

I meant with a current roster...which wouldn't be that hard to do considering the models that game used.

I'm sure they could easily uprez the graphics for HD sets too, given what we've seen in the modding community over the years.

I really don't see that as an expensive venture for them at all, and they could offer tons of DLC roster updates if it sold well. After as many people that have asked for it, I'm sure it would.

Hell, I'd be happy if they'd just give us an updated Royal Rumble (SNES) if they could secure the rights to that game.

I dont think we'll see any No Mercy updates or downloads on PSN/XBLA. Your best bet is just modding the textures.

Royal Rumble was a great game.

I wouldn't mind if they made a SvR sim style game with the All Stars engine minus the over the top moves. It has great animation and moves super fluid.

If they made a carbon copy (gameplay wise) of No Mercy, that was like All stars, ppl would eat that up!

Id love to see this game turn into LOWM 2, or maybe All-stars 2 but just legends. I think they should keep the controls, they sound good. This game has an amazing roster, but could be built on with guys like Yoko, Flair, Bulldog, Rude, Demolition, Earthquake, Hacksaw, and the list goes on. Add in belts, deep caw, more match types and it would be great. I dont mind the art style, and moves, it looks really fun. Wish they would work on the finishers a little better though. No kick from austin, no splash from warrior, not really a big deal but little things like that would make it better.

Id love to see this game turn into LOWM 2, or maybe All-stars 2 but just legends. I think they should keep the controls, they sound good. This game has an amazing roster, but could be built on with guys like Yoko, Flair, Bulldog, Rude, Demolition, Earthquake, Hacksaw, and the list goes on. Add in belts, deep caw, more match types and it would be great. I dont mind the art style, and moves, it looks really fun. Wish they would work on the finishers a little better though. No kick from austin, no splash from warrior, not really a big deal but little things like that would make it better.

You can kick manually and the splash may be a signature, just gotta wait until the demo comes out.

Archived