The Rock / Rocky Maivia

WolfgangJT

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man ur making it difficult to not download all these haha.

i know u've probly deleted alot of logos to make way for new ones...but any chance of a slot with an attire from each of the current slots? i.e. maivia, attitude, 2000, current?

@american dream...was actually the attire I started on last night (was gonna do the Team Bring It shirt with track pants)...problem came in though that the detail in the outlining of the words went bad when converting down to low res after I tested after doing the first letter and the bull, so scrapped it.

@ Shock...Due to the differences in morphs, aging, and cranium settings between them, can't combine and they all look how they do here. That and his moves and entrances were quite different from old school Maivia to current Rock, so doesn't really fit to do that, regretfully.

Attire 4 posted, and 2000's Rock released on Live.

ah well.. I can't wait to get these, as you, Dyno, & SLipfan had made me get another copy of 2011, earlier than expected.

Hands down, this Rock is the best of 2011..

couple of shirts I just ran across, to maybe replace the old "Team Bring It"

The-Rock-With-in-Named-T-Shirt.jpg

285019f8.jpg

^^it would be great, if you can make this

• 1 month later...

Those all look absolutely amazing! I especially like that you did those 2 early attires.

I really admire how dedicated you are and have been to making such high quality CAWS for all these years, you've done a great service to alot of people :)

If someone could just please post the current Rock's (2011) facial designs that would be awesome.

Wolfgang didn't put it up.

http://caws.ws/svr2011/show.php?cat=1&id=736

I can't complete his face without the wrinkles. I'm not sure what he used or where exactly to put them to make mine exactly like his.

(No I don't have XBOX Live)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived